Joey Porter - The New Pacman { Merged 3x }

Smizzy

where the hell does it say they "robbed him".

Smizzy, with all do respect, that's an ignorant statement. You can't judge a player based on what you here on the radio and talkshows... We don't know precisely what caused the conflict... We just hear what people "ThINK" the cause was....

I feel that anyone outside of the Dolphins organization, isn't in any position to comment on the situation due to the lack of information.

Ill take that apology anytime you're ready.

Another fine episode for the National Football League. The NFL has become a joke, from their owners, to their players, to their administrators, their referrees, you name it. The NFL has become the Delta Tau Chi fraternity. They've ruined the sport with BS rules and policies and their players have become overpaid prima donnas and show boats.

Yes - it's true , although always known to be a firey guy, L .B. Joey Porter has never had so many , bad , off field incidents and one after the other as well. So what possibly could of happened to a dynamic athlete who only 14 months ago was hoisting the lombardi trophy and slipping on a superbowl ring that he is now acting like such a complete degenerate with utterly no class at all? He wanted the part - he actually signed up for it. A couple of weeks ago he entered into an agreement to be one of the most dispised people in pro sports and too wear the equally hideous and somewhat feminine uniform that goes along with it. Mr. Porter - you have joined ranks with my most bitter rivals and earned the title of arch-enemy. In case any of you forgot - being a fish means being a f*#%^$g loser of the worst kind. Can't wait for the men in green to tear porter and the rest of those jerks phin from phin.

Rickie New York

P.S. - Beating up and robbing those recovering from surgery earns you a uniform of black and white stripes.....

Being a real man with resolve, who never quits and always helps earns them one of green and white.

What comes next- taking candy from babies or tripping the blind?

Like I told you phish when you got dante - better luck next time!

Not really though.:box:

Not usually, but he had no business making the Pro Bowl last season, yet he did, which I believe would qualify him as "over-rated".

Look at all the Rueben Brown made it way after he had peaked. He was getting beat like a friggin drum yet still went. Lots of players make the Pro Bowl on rep and it sucks.

Yes - it's true , although always known to be a firey guy, L .B. Joey Porter has never had so many , bad , off field incidents and one after the other as well. So what possibly could of happened to a dynamic athlete who only 14 months ago was hoisting the lombardi trophy and slipping on a superbowl ring that he is now acting like such a complete degenerate with utterly no class at all? He wanted the part - he actually signed up for it. A couple of weeks ago he entered into an agreement to be one of the most dispised people in pro sports and too wear the equally hideous and somewhat feminine uniform that goes along with it. Mr. Porter - you have joined ranks with my most bitter rivals and earned the title of arch-enemy. In case any of you forgot - being a fish means being a f*#%^$g loser of the worst kind. Can't wait for the men in green to tear porter and the rest of those jerks phin from phin.

Rickie New York

P.S. - Beating up and robbing those recovering from surgery earns you a uniform of black and white stripes.....

Being a real man with resolve, who never quits and always helps earns them one of green and white.

What comes next- taking candy from babies or tripping the blind?

Like I told you phish when you got dante - better luck next time!

Not really though.:box:

Welcome to JetNation, you will do just fine here.

Archived