What not to say...AG's latest blog

SoFlaJets

March 29

Spoke today to a friend who covers the Giants for another publication and all I could think was he has to spend his day making Tom Coughlin reaction calls because the coach uttered his name and Hitler in the same sentence.

Somehow, I don

According to the New York Daily News, Coughlin was asked at an NFC coaches breakfast in Phoenix during the NFL owners meetings if he paid attention to everything being said about him. His response: "I hear some of it and I see it. You know (VP of communications Pat) Hanlon tells me about it, what's going on."

He paused, then added, "Hitler and then me, in that order. Unfortunate, but it is."-- Tom Couglin

"Giants coach Tom Coughlin appears to be ignorant of who Hitler was and what he did when he likens criticism he received for a losing football season to that against the man who caused World War II, murdered 6 million Jews in the Holocaust and millions of others," Foxman said in a statement. "Using the comparison to Hitler in such a cavalier manner is insensitive and denigrates the memory of millions of **** victims. Coach Coughlin needs a reality check and some education." ---Abraham H. Foxman, the national director of the Anti-Defamation League.

And this is why I am starting to hate this country. The guy makes a comment that he was really crticized last year, and the ADL has to comment about it. Everyone who is sane know he wasnt comparing himself to Hitler or that a losing season is as bad as what Hitler did... We can think on our own, Abe. We dont need you there to censor the world for us.Special interest groups are ruining this country and are dividing us instead of joining together.

Maybe we should just ban the word Hitler... make it the "H" word.

So now we have the "H" word, the "N" word, the "C" word (one of my favorites..:) ),

"F" word.... maybe we can ban all language and go back to grunting...

(enough social commentary by me for today, now back to football....)

Herm would probably ban the "O" word since he doesnt know how to run an offense...

And you gotta watch out for those evil penguins... they all look cute and cuddly and waddle (like some of us here...) but if those freaks get mad... watch out! March of the Penguins opened my eyes to those weirdos... Walk 50 miles to get some, and then sit on an egg while freezing my penguin butt off aint my idea of a fun time... And if the egg breaks while the woman penguin is gone, you are going to get some hell.....

Archived