Did anybody see America's Game yesterday?

SoFlaJets

about the 68 Jets team?They showed highlights of every game-games I hadn't seen in almost 40 years.Joe threw 5 INTs in a game TWICE that year-what would the fans be saying if Chad had done that? Man, Joe could toss that rock-he was like The Beatles back then...the 3 players they had on commenting were Joe,Don Maynard and Gerry Philbin (who had 19 sacks that year!). I got chills when at the end Joe made a fist and said "we did it!" and showed his ring.

Sar was saying you could watch it on your IPod or something like that today...

And you can buy the DVD now from NFLshop.com i believe. But yeah I watched it yesterday and it was really awsome to watch. Also I've never seen footage of any of the games from that year but it was exciting to see. It was nice hearing Maynards, Namaths, and Philbin's comments during the program.

And of course that ending shot with Namath jogging off the field with his finger in the air.

What channel was this on and can you actually purchase a copy of this game?

In other annoying requests, hey BZ can you make me a copy off your tivo?:)

what was really cool about it Raffy was they actually showed clips from every game they played that year-not just the same tired SB3 ones

what was really cool about it Raffy was they actually showed clips from every game they played that year-not just the same tired SB3 ones

That sounds pretty sweet.

I checked out NFL.com but there was no video/dvd of this available, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place (any help would be appreciated).

I HATE Time Warner, why don't I get NFL Network!!! ****suckers.

Archived