Jets | Team interviews Prospects

Smizzy

Jets | Team interviews Stapleton

Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:59:43 -0700

KFFL has learned the New York Jets interviewed Rutgers C Darnell Stapleton.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jets | Team interviews Keenan

Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:41:49 -0700

KFFL has learned the New York Jets interviewed Northwestern OG Ryan Keenan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jets | Team interviewed R. Rogers

Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:10:59 -0700

KFFL has learned the New York Jets interviewed University of Wisconsin DB Roderick Rogers during a private meeting.

Jets | Team interviews D. Jones

Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:38:41 -0700

KFFL has learned the New York Jets had a private interview with Grand Valley State DL Derrick Jones.

Looks like some decent back-up prospects. But, I want to know who they have in for visits for the first round. I know we don't have herm, but it's still nice to know. Come on Mangini, I won't tell anyone.

If I recall they had talked to some of the bigger names at the combine.

They can bring in up to 30 players for interviews so you have to think that these

are late round and FA types.

Jets | Team interviews Stapleton

Wed, 4 Apr 2007 14:59:43 -0700

KFFL has learned the New York Jets interviewed Rutgers C Darnell Stapleton.

Jets | Team interviews Keenan

Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:41:49 -0700

KFFL has learned the New York Jets interviewed Northwestern OG Ryan Keenan.

Jets | Team interviewed R. Rogers

Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:10:59 -0700

KFFL has learned the New York Jets interviewed University of Wisconsin DB Roderick Rogers during a private meeting.

Jets | Team interviews D. Jones

Wed, 4 Apr 2007 11:38:41 -0700

KFFL has learned the New York Jets had a private interview with Grand Valley State DL Derrick Jones.

It looks like they are scouting for the 6th round with these guys (or maybe 7th if they make any draft day deals). If they took any of them before that I'd be shocked.

Archived