Draft parties???

4HCrew

did I read the new york jets clip wrong or is there not a Jets draft party in NJ this year? looks like Manhattan Farmingdale and West Nyack? wow good looking out for NJ..it is not like you are moving to NJ or anything... typical Jets

check out newyorkjets.com no misprint there

Bob Wischusen, the radio voice of the Jets, will host the party at Dave & Buster's in New York City’s Times Square. Jets TV personality Karen Keyes will host the party at Dave & Buster’s in Farmingdale, L.I. And Joe Pardavila, a.k.a. Monkey Boy of Scott and Todd in the Morning on 95.5 WPLJ, will host the party at Dave & Buster's in West Nyack, N.Y.

That is sad if there is no NJ. Funny though. Embrace us. Nevermind.

Jetsrule128, you realize that you're only posting at 50% efficiency, right?

And by that I mean that at least 50% of what you post is useless, meaningless, boring filler.

---

Anyway, I'm considering heading up to NYC for the party, but I may not be able to make it :(

Jetsrule128, you realize that you're only posting at 50% efficiency, right?

And by that I mean that at least 50% of what you post is useless, meaningless, boring filler.

---

Anyway, I'm considering heading up to NYC for the party, but I may not be able to make it :(

why so rude

You Jets fans are crazy.

I've never been to a draft party and the thought of going to one has never crossed my mind.

You're missing out. You go to your friends place and grill some meats, then sit around and drink ALL DAY analyzing draft picks and betting which players will get selected (usually we do a dollar in the pot for each pick and gets carried over if no one is correct or if all are). It's a blast!

Archived