JetNation Road Trip -Miami Dec 2nd

Smizzy

Is joebaby's invisible crew going to be in Miami?;)

I'll be there, and Joe, it's time to redeem yourself!

I was waiting for that one, lol!

I was there, posted the pics, and was spotted in the stadium by others from this board. Dude, he parking situation is absurd there, we were in the wrong lot, but the signage is all messed up so it is not so easy. We DEFINITELY will not be making that mistake this time. And I think I made up for it with my new england wildcard roadtrip! But yeah, I will definitely be in MIA for the game, and rolling out the big spread, beer and beer pong for all!!

HMMM, I am looking at my calendar and see that there is a little over a week between the miami game and the thanksgiving day game. T-day is my actual bday and we are doing that game, maybe this calls for a big football roadtrip, I just need to find a game between dallas and miami for nov 25.

I was waiting for that one, lol!

I was there, posted the pics, and was spotted in the stadium by others from this board. Dude, he parking situation is absurd there, we were in the wrong lot, but the signage is all messed up so it is not so easy. We DEFINITELY will not be making that mistake this time. And I think I made up for it with my new england wildcard roadtrip! But yeah, I will definitely be in MIA for the game, and rolling out the big spread, beer and beer pong for all!!

HMMM, I am looking at my calendar and see that there is a little over a week between the miami game and the thanksgiving day game. T-day is my actual bday and we are doing that game, maybe this calls for a big football roadtrip, I just need to find a game between dallas and miami for nov 25.

I have no doubt you'll come through on this one. And yes, it was impossible to figure out people's locations in that lot, I think it's color based but not sure.

Speaking of the 10 days between Dallas and Miami, my buddy in Boca just suggested the same thing, i.e. meet up in dallas and then go to Miami with the interim time being filled with lots of golf and strip clubs. I'm seriously considering this.

I have no doubt you'll come through on this one. And yes, it was impossible to figure out people's locations in that lot, I think it's color based but not sure.

Speaking of the 10 days between Dallas and Miami, my buddy in Boca just suggested the same thing, i.e. meet up in dallas and then go to Miami with the interim time being filled with lots of golf and strip clubs. I'm seriously considering this.

Raffy you still haven't hooked me up with your Boca friend.. you said he lives in the same area as me but you didn't know the development..hell, I might already know him...INFO PLEASE !!!!!!!

Big fat liar.

I'll bump this one up in December, when Smizzy sadly proclaims that he's riding the crimson wave and will be unable to attend.

I was kidding. We both know it wasn't anyones fault. Tickets fell thru. I mean I know you were looking forward to staying in that hotel room with me but it didn't happen. Don't torture yourself with what ifs.

I was kidding. We both know it wasn't anyones fault. Tickets fell thru. I mean I know you were looking forward to staying in that hotel room with me but it didn't happen. Don't torture yourself with what ifs.

I get my second chance next week, big fella.

Ahhhh, both you pussies better man up this time!

Archived