JetNation Road Trip -Miami Dec 2nd

Smizzy

Since we bought group tix in the past, the Dolphins have already contacted me about buying group tix for this year. We bought 30 last time for about $55 each. The seats were in the rafters but we had a good time with a JN cluster making a lot of noise. We even had the "Welcome JetNation" message on the Jumbotron (Bren - Pics please!!) I'm pretty sure that I am going, but even if I don't I can hook up group tix if there is enough interest.

Since we bought group tix in the past, the Dolphins have already contacted me about buying group tix for this year. We bought 30 last time for about $55 each. The seats were in the rafters but we had a good time with a JN cluster making a lot of noise. We even had the "Welcome JetNation" message on the Jumbotron (Bren - Pics please!!) I'm pretty sure that I am going, but even if I don't I can hook up group tix if there is enough interest.

Sounds great Hugh Hefn....I mean GreenDna...

bummer 124, all you're money's tied up in gettin off scott free on traffic violations

What money? I didn't even pay for it, the old man did, seeing as this was my first big mistake with my car, he went ahead and said he's cover it this one and only time, thankfully.

So, really, I got away with 0 points and lost $0... but now I don't have his ass to cover mine if there is a next time, oh well, there won't be a next time, I hope.

Right now I have about 2 G's left from previous jobs and spend, eh a good amount each weeking boozing up with my friends and such, so come summer hopefully I can find something to save up money and then piss away again on Jets road trips (I.E. last season - Cleveland and New England both times).

This year for me: Baltimore (a trip me and 2-4 of my friends can afford), New England (have a place to stay and guraenteed ticket already) and the Giants.

What money? I didn't even pay for it, the old man did, seeing as this was my first big mistake with my car, he went ahead and said he's cover it this one and only time, thankfully.

So, really, I got away with 0 points and lost $0... but now I don't have his ass to cover mine if there is a next time, oh well, there won't be a next time, I hope.

Right now I have about 2 G's left from previous jobs and spend, eh a good amount each weeking boozing up with my friends and such, so come summer hopefully I can find something to save up money and then piss away again on Jets road trips (I.E. last season - Cleveland and New England both times).

This year for me: Baltimore (a trip me and 2-4 of my friends can afford), New England (have a place to stay and guraenteed ticket already) and the Giants.

best of luck finding work. my hats off to anyone smart enough to save some of the dough they earn & realize there spending limitations

Is joebaby's invisible crew going to be in Miami?;)

I'll be there, and Joe, it's time to redeem yourself!

raff, you're killing me bro! Going to two road games in December? Looks like that month is going to be hectic for you.

Then again, if I decide in the long run to give up Baltimore for Tenn. then I will be making 2 straight with NE on the 16th and TENN on the 23rd.:eek:

raff, you're killing me bro! Going to two road games in December? Looks like that month is going to be hectic for you.

Then again, if I decide in the long run to give up Baltimore for Tenn. then I will be making 2 straight with NE on the 16th and TENN on the 23rd.:eek:

I think we should all just agree to make as many road games as possible.

I'm joining you for New England this year btw. I just need to work on getting a ticket. Oh, and I'm bringing the smoker for the ribs.:)

I think we should all just agree to make as many road games as possible.

I'm joining you for New England this year btw. I just need to work on getting a ticket. Oh, and I'm bringing the smoker for the ribs.:)

No need to look just yet, I'll talk to my guy and see if he can hook you up. I'm already hooked up with a lower level ticket w. Gainzo but he / we / I can probably score you 2 in the upper deck or something, like he did for me and 4H for that beautiful November win in the rain last year!

No need to look just yet, I'll talk to my guy and see if he can hook you up. I'm already hooked up with a lower level ticket w. Gainzo but he / we / I can probably score you 2 in the upper deck or something, like he did for me and 4H for that beautiful November win in the rain last year!

Works for me. As long as I get to smoke ribs.

Archived