Rangers Game 3....LIVE POSTING

lawngnome o-line

Great job by the Rangers tonight.

Don't expect the next series to be as easy.

Right now though the Rangers are clicking on all cylinders are going to be a very dangerous team the rest of the post season.

Avery has without a doubt become the latest Rangers cult hero. Joining the likes of Shane Churla, Chris Nilan, Joey Kocur, Bobby Sheehan and a few others. The guy has been an absolute great pickup for this team.

Great job by the Rangers tonight.

Don't expect the next series to be as easy.

Right now though the Rangers are clicking on all cylinders are going to be a very dangerous team the rest of the post season.

Avery has without a doubt become the latest Rangers cult hero. Joining the likes of Shane Churla, Chris Nilan, Joey Kocur, Bobby Sheehan and a few others. The guy has been an absolute great pickup for this team.

Bobby Sheehan...they dried out a raging alchoholic out for the playoffs in 1979, and he was never heard from again.

If they play as well as they did last night, with 2 lines going and Lundquist on his game, they are going to be a tough out.

Bobby Sheehan...they dried out a raging alchoholic out for the playoffs in 1979, and he was never heard from again.

If they play as well as they did last night, with 2 lines going and Lundquist on his game, they are going to be a tough out.

If they can get on a run like the 79, 81 or 86 teams I would be more than happy.

I think they would have real tough time with Buffalo or Ottawa. The Devils or Pittsburgh would be great series.

The Rangers are rolling right now though. Hopefully they finish off Atlanta tonight and get some good rest and prep time for their next series.

I'd much rather face Ottawa then I would Pittsburgh. Give us the Devils or the Sens in Round 2 and I could definitely see the Rangers in the Eastern Conference Finals, at least. Something about Pittsburgh, I just don't like them when matched up with the Rangers.

I'd much rather face Ottawa then I would Pittsburgh. Give us the Devils or the Sens in Round 2 and I could definitely see the Rangers in the Eastern Conference Finals, at least. Something about Pittsburgh, I just don't like them when matched up with the Rangers.

Pittsburgh is done. They are not coming back from 3-1 down to Ottawa. Senator are too big and too physical.

I think the Devils series is going 7.

Buffalo should take the Islanders in 5.

Pittsburgh is done. They are not coming back from 3-1 down to Ottawa. Senator are too big and too physical.

If thats the case that Ottawa, New Jersey & Buffalo win, who do we face?

As well as if Ottawa, Tampa Bay & Buffalo win, who do we face?

I think if New Jersey wins we play them and if Tampa Bay wins we play Ottawa, correct?

As a Pens fan, I think they might be able to make it a series again. I mean just making the playoffs this season is far and beyond anything most thought they could do. It's all gravy right now. They need to get better on defense and get at least one more consistent goal scorer other than Crosby, Malkin, and Staal.

If thats the case that Ottawa, New Jersey & Buffalo win, who do we face?

As well as if Ottawa, Tampa Bay & Buffalo win, who do we face?

I think if New Jersey wins we play them and if Tampa Bay wins we play Ottawa, correct?

If the Devils win the Rangers would face Buffalo

Buffalo 1 seed

Devils 2 seed

Ottawa 4 seed

Rangers 6 seed

If the Tampa Bay wins then the Rangers would face Ottawa

Buffalo 1 seed

Ottawa 4 seed

Rangers 6 seed

Tampa Bay 7 seed

Pretty sure that is it.

As a Pens fan, I think they might be able to make it a series again. I mean just making the playoffs this season is far and beyond anything most thought they could do. It's all gravy right now. They need to get better on defense and get at least one more consistent goal scorer other than Crosby, Malkin, and Staal.

you have to give alot of credit to teams like Pittsburgh and Buffalo for what they have done.

those franchises were pretty much dead and buried just a few seasons ago and now here they are at the top.

Pittsburgh still needs a little fine tuning but they are going to be fine down the road.

that is a FAR CRY from what you said on trading deadline day:

Originally Posted by CrazyCarl40 viewpost.gif

The Pens will be a tough out in the playoffs and are now legitimate Stanley Cup contenders.

maybe in a year or 2 after getting a couple of physical defensemen, and only if Fleury lives up to the hype he got coming into the league. he is way to inconsistent to make them serious cup contenders. good 1st step for them this year though.

Archived