Darrelle Revis

Maxman

An overrated special teams player whom can't cover my grandmother.

ShadowJet35,

You have a lot of criticism about this pick. You're not shy about how you feel about it. Who did you want the Jets to pick? In more detail, why is Revis not the right choice?

A little more detail, other than "he sucks" would be nice to hear.

ShadowJet35,

You have a lot of criticism about this pick. You're not shy about how you feel about it. Who did you want the Jets to pick? In more detail, why is Revis not the right choice?

Good luck getting an acceptable answer to that question.

ShadowJet35,

Thank You....that type of posting belongs at the other site.

ShadowJet35,

1) I wanted Leon Hall, because he is more of a proven cover corner. And watching the Pats vs Jets playoff game that is something we needed.

2) He isn't the right choice because his forte is special teams, wait, let me re-word that, he is only a special teams player, he isn't, in any way, a shut down corner. He is vastly overrated because of his forty times and special teams skills.

1) I wanted Leon Hall, because he is more of a proven cover corner. And watching the Pats vs Jets playoff game that is something we needed.

2) He isn't the right choice because his forte is special teams, wait, let me re-word that, he is only a special teams player, he isn't, in any way, a shut down corner. He is vastly overrated because of his forty times and special teams skills.

Again, we were not the only respected football minds who felt he was worth moving up for.

FOXBORO - Word out of Carolina is the Patriots [team stats] were on the phone with the Panthers, trying to trade up for the 14th pick - and wrestle it away from the New York Jets [team stats].

NFL Draft: It didn

Archived