How do i get...

MikeJetsWord

This sick new sig, to fit.. is there any way that it will take up less space or will it be an amazing sig gone to waste?

revissig2copyzr7.jpg

eros.gif

You won't believe what I have watched get stuffed using this stuff, we are talking sporting equipment here dude! With a bottle of this, you will be able to get anything to fit anywhere.

eros.gif

You won't believe what I have watched get stuffed using this stuff, we are talking sporting equipment here dude! With a bottle of this, you will be able to get anything to fit anywhere.

:shock:

Are you double jointed?

:confused0085:

:smilies2_puke:

:character0264:

Thanks for all your help. Now if someone can get this sig to work, it would be greatly appreciated.

K dude, your file is too big, it needs to be at most 500x100 px, yours is 110 heigh, and it needs to be less than 19.5kb, yours is 66. You need photoshop or something similar to change it. I just downloaded it and will change it for you, pm me an email address and i will email it back to you at the correct size.

K dude, your file is too big, it needs to be at most 500x100 px, yours is 110 heigh, and it needs to be less than 19.5kb, yours is 66. You need photoshop or something similar to change it. I just downloaded it and will change it for you, pm me an email address and i will email it back to you at the correct size.

Thank you... I didnt make it, i saw it on some site, but alright.. for your hard work, you get some more good rep.

Archived