Game 1 Sabres/Senators

McGraw38

I think Buffalo takes this series in 6 or 7, and you're right to say Emery is the worst goaltender that they have faced so far. For how well they did on two occasions against King Henrik, Buffalo should be the favorite.

I think Buffalo takes this series in 6 or 7, and you're right to say Emery is the worst goaltender that they have faced so far. For how well they did on two occasions against King Henrik, Buffalo should be the favorite.

Henrik is a monster, he was definetly the hardest nut to crack. We've faced Emery before, and have some fair success against him.

Ottawa's top line is a concern, hopefully Tallinder and Lydman can shut them down, if we can keep that top line under wraps, we'll be in good shape.

Henrik is a monster, he was definetly the hardest nut to crack. We've faced Emery before, and have some fair success against him.

Ottawa's top line is a concern, hopefully Tallinder and Lydman can shut them down, if we can keep that top line under wraps, we'll be in good shape.

with the exception of when he laid a beat-down on Miller in the fight! ;)

Special teams sucked tonite especially the power play. This has always been a weak spot under Ruff.

Not really, we had the best PP in the league last year. I think the loss of Scott Arneil was a big blow to the Sabres.

Archived