OTA Press Coverage

Gibbon

I'm starved for Jets information and its probably affecting my judgement, but the press coverage of the OTA's is really making me mad.

The Jets beat reporters are always complaining and making snide remarks about the information deficit that is produced by the Mangini regime and yet, when given access to OTAs last week and chances to interview players, they produce very little actual information or insight into what's going on and few, beyond the obvious, tidbits from player interview -- not to mention not a single photo spread.

Today, they're all wetting themselves over Mangini's appearance on the Soprano's (ok its pretty cool), but do they offer any actual football information in their blogs -- no.

I'm hoping that this improves later today, but once again I find myself completely dissapointed by the Jets media.

(Whew, I feel better)

I'm starved for Jets information and its probably affecting my judgement, but the press coverage of the OTA's is really making me mad.

The Jets beat reporters are always complaining and making snide remarks about the information deficit that is produced by the Mangini regime and yet, when given access to OTAs last week and chances to interview players, they produce very little actual information or insight into what's going on and few, beyond the obvious, tidbits from player interview -- not to mention not a single photo spread.

Today, they're all wetting themselves over Mangini's appearance on the Soprano's (ok its pretty cool), but do they offer any actual football information in their blogs -- no.

I'm hoping that this improves later today, but once again I find myself completely dissapointed by the Jets media.

(Whew, I feel better)

on the contrary, i'm thrilled that nothing jets related is gettin leaked to the media, or relentlessly spewed by the head coach

on the contrary, i'm thrilled that nothing jets related is gettin leaked to the media, or relentlessly spewed by the head coach

I'm not talking about leaks or digging up stuff the staff doesnt want people to know. I'm talking about taking pictures, interviewing players (during the times they are made available to the press), and providing some analysis of players based on what they see.

I dont want a media whore for a coach, I want the damn press to do their jobs.

I'm not talking about leaks or digging up stuff the staff doesnt want people to know. I'm talking about taking pictures, interviewing players (during the times they are made available to the press), and providing some analysis of players based on what they see.

I dont want a media whore for a coach, I want the damn press to do their jobs.

oh nevermind then ;)

(Whew, I feel better)

DON'T JUMP, GIBBON!

gibbon.jpg

DON'T JUMP, GIBBON!

gibbon.jpg

You people need more coffee; this was pure comedic genius!!!!

You see:

1. The poster's name is Gibbon and I put a picture of a Gibbon on there.

2. He was on edge in his post and I said don't jump.

3. The picture of the Gibbon was one that looked like he might jump.

...get it...is it making sense??? What do I have to do to get some f'n respect around here??? No respect I tell ya...

P_Rodney_Dangerfield_1.jpg

Archived