For All You Kendall Haters: Clarke Coming Up Big At Guard

jetfuel

I hadn't heard of this guy before. He comes across as intelligent in his interview, also the fact that the Eagles drafted him says he was probably a good player in their eyes. I hope his back can hold out, he might be a great fit in 07, at the least 08.

go bucks!

I hadn't heard of this guy before. He comes across as intelligent in his interview, also the fact that the Eagles drafted him says he was probably a good player in their eyes. I hope his back can hold out, he might be a great fit in 07, at the least 08.

go bucks!

He sounds like a Mangini guy, that's probably why he's on the team. I've voiced concerns over Kendall's size in the past, and this guy alleviates all those problems. I'm looking forward to a huge step forward in the O-line this year. Yes...I'm kind of a Kendall hater...

nobody here or over at JI or any other site for that matter has one bad thing to say about Pete Kendall JF...I'm sure ifyou took a poll asking how you feel about Kendall every single one of us to a man and woman would say he's been a good solid Jet,we ALL (well MOST of us anyway) want the best guy out there regardless of position

I don't think I'm a Kendall hater, he has done a nice job for the Jets. He was rewarded last season with a new contract, which he happily accepted.

He is now being an opportunist, and attempting to exploit the Jets lack of depth at guard, and showing his greed.

The optimum situation for me is that Clarke flat out beats him out and takes his starting job. The Jets hold him to his contract, and he spends the year whining on the bench as a quality backup.

JMO

I don't think I'm a Kendall hater, he has done a nice job for the Jets. He was rewarded last season with a new contract, which he happily accepted.

He is now being an opportunist, and attempting to exploit the Jets lack of depth at guard, and showing his greed.

The optimum situation for me is that Clarke flat out beats him out and takes his starting job. The Jets hold him to his contract, and he spends the year whining on the bench as a quality backup.

JMO

bench? did brandon moore start hitting steroids or what? moore would sit first...i think...

Archived