Training CAMP detail info......

Brenjetsfan

Going on the Friday, not doubt. The wife, the kid, might do Chrebets or just bring a nice packed lunch and a beer or two.

BZ

I'll look for the guy who's too busy to look at practice because he's playing with his iPhone.

I don't think I will be able to make it out on the 27th or 28th, unfortunately, but will try to make it out sometime the next week or in August.

Question, if you want to go for 2 days, is there a hotel near by to stay out for a fairly cheap price for one night?

124 if you want to get the most out of the training camp experience go in the middle of the week. Less crowds and you can see alot more. As for hotels there are alot in the area, just look some up and then go onto hotels.com for a rate

124 if you want to get the most out of the training camp experience go in the middle of the week. Less crowds and you can see alot more. As for hotels there are alot in the area, just look some up and then go onto hotels.com for a rate

Thanks Tys.

oh also in terms of autographs the Jets post who they will have in the tent signing sigs on newyorkjets.com..in the middle of the week players tend to come over to the fence to sign as well. Weekends alot tougher due to the crowds

I don't think I will be able to make it out on the 27th or 28th, unfortunately, but will try to make it out sometime the next week or in August.

Question, if you want to go for 2 days, is there a hotel near by to stay out for a fairly cheap price for one night?

Bitchass, you wanna take a drive out there with me?

I'm down dude, just tell me when you want to go and I'll take off of work.

Damn boy don't you be calling out sick. There will be shopping carts all over the place!

(Yes I know you don't work there anymore). :shutit:

oh also in terms of autographs the Jets post who they will have in the tent signing sigs on newyorkjets.com..in the middle of the week players tend to come over to the fence to sign as well. Weekends alot tougher due to the crowds

hanging out with the cafeteria crew is the best way to get autographs

Damn boy don't you be calling out sick. There will be shopping carts all over the place!

(Yes I know you don't work there anymore). :shutit:

Ha!Ha! Funny man.

I love Modell's dude. Hopefully I can stay past August.

Archived