Comcast pulls some Tomfoolery with the NFL Network

BP

I've had it for free for a little over a year now. then I go to that channel and find out it's an on demand channel :cussing: . so I call up and they say it's an extra $1.99 a month for one year (and then it goes up to $3.99 a month after that) and comes with 7 other channels. this really pissed me off, but I payed for it anyway. ****in crooks! :cussing:

I would contact the NFL because I'm pretty sure the NFL does not allow the NFL Network to be sold as a premium channel.I distinctly remember something about certain cable companies not being happy with the NFL because they wanted to charge a premium and the NFL said no way!

That's one reason that some cable systems don't have NFL Network at all.Look into it.

my cable bill is like 70 bucks a month, and I dont have any cable channels. Just HD package....Then I have to pay another 250 dollars just to tivo my friggin Jets games this fall so I can watch them when I get home late at night.... great.

I would contact the NFL because I'm pretty sure the NFL does not allow the NFL Network to be sold as a premium channel.I distinctly remember something about certain cable companies not being happy with the NFL because they wanted to charge a premium and the NFL said no way!

That's one reason that some cable systems don't have NFL Network at all.Look into it.

Get Roger on the phone...:lol:

Seriously, cable ****s suck! I can't stand the fact that my selection of cable distribution is predicated on the NFL Sunday Ticket, which is only offered by DirecTv. But, what can I do? I live in Texas, can't afford to travel to every game, and I sure as hell can't afford to watch the games at a bar every week (i drinks a bit when me jets is on :beer:). I'm not missing Jets football!::GoJets:

That's why they grouped it with 6 other lame ass sports channels. I think if they just charged for the NFL network that would be true.

Bill cancel it. No reason you should have to pay that price. You and Monica just come over here when you want to watch NFL Network. You can watch it and I will hang in the next room with Monica.

She cracks me up the way she bitches about you. Leaving your socks around the house and stuff like that. It is funny.

Bill cancel it. No reason you should have to pay that price. You and Monica just come over here when you want to watch NFL Network. You can watch it and I will hang in the next room with Monica.

She cracks me up the way she bitches about you. Leaving your socks around the house and stuff like that. It is funny.

That woman, I'll tell ya, she just can't keep her mouth shut. Damnit! they were clean socks that were dropped in transit from the dryer to the drawer.

I've had it for free for a little over a year now. then I go to that channel and find out it's an on demand channel :cussing: . so I call up and they say it's an extra $1.99 a month for one year (and then it goes up to $3.99 a month after that) and comes with 7 other channels. this really pissed me off, but I payed for it anyway. ****in crooks! :cussing:

At least there is an option for you to even have NFL Network, BP.....Cablevision sucks (F Dolan!)

Archived