JBF......

JonEJet

JonEJinx is the worst type of Yankee fan...

-the kind that cheers this afternoon when the Yankees scored their first run in the 8th inning while losing 14-0...

-the kind that cheers "Who's your daddy" when Pedro pitches in game 7, down 8-3

-the kind that cheers when Rivera gets a 2-out save in a regular season game when the "greatest closer ever" blows 2 postseason saves in less than 24 hours last fall!!!

-the kind that cheers this afternoon when the Yankees scored their first run in the 8th inning while losing 14-0...

-the kind that cheers when Rivera gets a 2-out save in a regular season game when the "greatest closer ever" blows 2 postseason saves in less than 24 hours last fall!!!

You show up a day late and after a win and you expect anybody to even read your pathetic dribble?

You are the worst kind of fan there is.

Do you have any idea on just how much of a dumbass you sound like?? :shock:

JBF:

Mo is the greatest closer of all time. End of story.

Absolutely, couldnt agree more Maxman. When you're reading my old posts and looking to pilfer my awesome material...you'll see that I've said Mo is the best on many occasions.

That said, give me Mariano against the Red Sox any day of the week on any stage you want, regular season or post season because he doesnt scare me anymore...and more importantly, he doesnt scare the Boston Lumber Co.

Archived