Is this player related to Maxman or TS?

R44

Draft hopeful Fitzpatrick aces Wonderlic Personnel Test

By THE CRIMSON STAFF

Harvard senior Ryan Fitzpatrick added his name to yet another elite list yesterday, becoming only the second player in the history of the NFL combine to earn a perfect score on the Wonderlic Personnel Test, a 50-question, 12-minute intelligence exam administered to all participating draft hopefuls.

Not surprisingly, the only other player to ace the exam, Pat McInally

That is my stupid cousin. He's easily the dumbest of my family--we call him "Fitzy the jackass" because he can't really hang with us when talking quantum physics. He called me to say he got a perfect score on the Wonderlich and I had to remind him that I wrote the Wonderlich. Freaking Harvard pukes, man. I tellya. :lol:

That is my stupid cousin. He's easily the dumbest of my family--we call him "Fitzy the jackass" because he can't really hang with us when talking quantum physics. He called me to say he got a perfect score on the Wonderlich and I had to remind him that I wrote the Wonderlich. Freaking Harvard pukes, man. I tellya. :lol:

says the man who spelled wonderlic wrong....

That is my stupid cousin. He's easily the dumbest of my family--we call him "Fitzy the jackass" because he can't really hang with us when talking quantum physics. He called me to say he got a perfect score on the Wonderlich and I had to remind him that I wrote the Wonderlich. Freaking Harvard pukes, man. I tellya.

Bingo...This was what I was looking for....Now that's comical stuff....Kind of like a young Jackie The Jokeman :D

Here's the Gary Carter (Mets C) look alike smilely :lol:

Damn. That's quite a resemblance, alright.

If only the smiley was crying about something...

It is uncanny, I think---now, Strawberry, Hernandez and a bunch of his Montreal teammates would say it's a phony smile on the smilely--must be the eyes and the eyebrows :lol:

########

BTY, that fast WR for the Rams at the end of the season, who was tearing it up the playoffs--Kevin Curtis-- got a 49 out of 50 on the test not too long ago and he went to Utah State.

I think I remember you pimping Curtis. He looked damn good when he got the chance. If the Rams ever get a TE that can catch they'll be back to scoring 75 ppg.

P.S. As a Mets fan, I despised Gary Carter. He was ALWAYS in front of the camera. Of course, the rest of the team was in the bathroom stall sniffing coke off the toilet seat, but damn.

Archived