I'm back

JetCane

You know, LOL, I had my babe radar turned way down today, as i was trying to concentrate on re-learning the guy's numbers and all.

But they just kept coming into my line of vision! Toned, tanned, and today's look was hair pulled back in a pony tail, due to the humidity and heat (it was toasty in the bleachers).

Overall, a handful of fresh eye candy.

okay, back to work. ;-)

You know, LOL, I had my babe radar turned way down today, as i was trying to concentrate on re-learning the guy's numbers and all.

But they just kept coming into my line of vision! Toned, tanned, and today's look was hair pulled back in a pony tail, due to the humidity and heat (it was toasty in the bleachers).

Overall, a handful of fresh eye candy.

okay, back to work. ;-)

Hmm... I just may show up tomorrow. This way you can focus on the practice field and I can keep an eye on the MILF's for you. ;)

Hmm... I just may show up tomorrow. This way you can focus on the practice field and I can keep an eye on the MILF's for you. ;)

Ya know - give a guy a job to do and he get all wrapped up in football. Please Craig - give the guy a hand and at least act as a spotter for him. And try to keep him focused. TIA

Archived