SAT. 8/4 TC REPORT

gangreenman

I was thinking how this tc was going to be my swan song for tc stuff, but of course construction got delayed, and now I will have next year to get out there, too. That works for me.

He's looked really good on throwing the EZ fades, and when you see how difficult it is to lay it in there (the other QBs havent done as well) you appreciate how difficult it is to make some of these throws.

A scary thought, to be sure. ;)

Hey Max, i thought you were going to come out for a day. You and gg have punked out on me so far.

:P

If I hear one more person say touch, lol!!! Cane I am jealous man, I wish they were in NJ now so I could see all these practices! Two more years and you will be reading our thoughts.

And Gangreenman -- good report. Thank you for posting it. Much appreciated!!!

Thanks...Now put it on the homepage!!!:)

Anyway, how far away from the meadowlands will the new complex be anyway?

Hey Max, i thought you were going to come out for a day. You and gg have punked out on me so far.

The death threats are winding down. Once they fall to less than 5 a day I will show up. 2014 sounds about right.

The death threats are winding down. Once they fall to less than 5 a day I will show up. 2014 sounds about right.

well now that i know that max isnt showing up... i might just come down! :lol:

just think of the TC report that day!!! :cheergal:

Archived