Digital cameras...HELP

Brenjetsfan

ok I dropped my camera an it is DOA......it was about 5 years old, so what good small digi's are out there? I want one with the battery you recharge, an need it mostly for road trips an taking pics of houses.....any ideas????:confused:

Thanks oxoxox

Kodak Easyshares are pretty nice affordable cameras. You can buy them with a printer dock and then print real nice photo quality pictures with it. We have one and absolutely love it.

ok I dropped my camera an it is DOA......it was about 5 years old, so what good small digi's are out there? I want one with the battery you recharge, an need it mostly for road trips an taking pics of houses.....any ideas????:confused:

Thanks oxoxox

I love my Exilim. The battery lasts forever in between charges. Like 500 pictures or if you don't use it then a couple of months later it still has enough of a charge to take lots of pictures. Also has a cool constant-on flash for taking mpeg's in bars where video never comes out due to low light.

Oh, and it's friggin' small. I have a z850 (8 megapixel). The current model I think is z1050 (10 megapixel). I never blow up anything that big that I'd need it, but it's good for cropping stuff down to compensate for only having a 3x optical zoom.

There are a lot of really good compact digital cameras out there. Only thing I'd keep in mind is Fuji & I think Olympus - both of whom make an excellent product - use a different memory card. XD instead of SD or something like that.

Thanks oxoxox

ive have a samsung, a nikon cool pix and a kodak easyshare.

I would stronly suggest the KODAK easyshare hands down. For 129, it takes great pics and does everything well with ease. Its better than my nikon which cost double. The only edge the nikon has is that the pics are slightly sharper. But youd have to study the pics closely and blow them up. The samsung SUCKED.

I dunno abou the rechargable thing though...i buy the 12 dollar 30 pack of AA's at home depot and change the as i need em. I found the rechargables to last not much longer than the regular ones

Kodak Easyshares are pretty nice affordable cameras. You can buy them with a printer dock and then print real nice photo quality pictures with it. We have one and absolutely love it.

another easyshare fan.

Heres advice: DONT get hung up on the Megapixel #. Its all a marketing scam. My 2 megapixel nikon takes shots better than my 6 meg kodak. explain that (remember, im splitting hairs here. there is virtually no difference both take stunning shots)

another easyshare fan.

Heres advice: DONT get hung up on the Megapixel #. Its all a marketing scam. My 2 megapixel nikon takes shots better than my 6 meg kodak. explain that (remember, im splitting hairs here. there is virtually no difference both take stunning shots)

I agree, we bought the 4 mp model and when you print the pictures out you can't tell the difference between them and the pictures you take in to have developed on your 35 mm.

Archived