Tom Brady

Garb

Love the pic, Rick!

Tom Brady is much prettier than me. I try not to fall for guys that are 1) prettier than me and 2) have a smaller ass. Unfortunately, the guy I am dating IS prettier than me.....but his ass is bigger. Hahahahaahaha

Love the pic, Rick!

Tom Brady is much prettier than me. I try not to fall for guys that are 1) prettier than me and 2) have a smaller ass. Unfortunately, the guy I am dating IS prettier than me.....but his ass is much bigger. Hahahahaahaha

I would like to alert the fun sucking bot, this post is very offensive.

Love the pic, Rick!

Tom Brady is much prettier than me. I try not to fall for guys that are 1) prettier than me and 2) have a smaller ass. Unfortunately, the guy I am dating IS prettier than me.....but his ass is much bigger. Hahahahaahaha

I don't believe it

All kidding aside - if you are in Newport this weekend, you would be a complete arsehole if you did not take advantage of the chance to see BB King. Trust me on this one.

I will be there and I will try to make it...

How much does it cost and where the heck is it?

And what time does he perform...

LOL

I feel so lost!

EDIT

http://www.festivalproductions.net/jvcjazz/newport/cubes-2007-08-12.php

Found the times...

Now for the price...

I will be there and I will try to make it...

How much does it cost and where the heck is it?

And what time does he perform...

LOL

I feel so lost!

EDIT

http://www.festivalproductions.net/jvcjazz/newport/cubes-2007-08-12.php

Found the times...

Now for the price...

BB King AND Al Green? Dude, worth every penny - whatever the price. Your girl will be impressed. You will have a blast. Again, trust me on this.

BB King AND Al Green? Dude, worth every penny - whatever the price. Your girl will be impressed. You will have a blast. Again, trust me on this.

$70 bucks... ehh im not sure Im willing to spend $140...

I've met Tom Brady and no, I did not go "joebaby" on him - although I'm really not sure what that means.....but it can't be good. :P

If you were in a private setting, just you two, I'm sure you would've been a candidate for Tom Brady's next baby's momma.;)

Meaning you'd be rolling in the :character0282:

Archived