Wallace Wright Bandwagon

SoFlaJets

Step right up, get your tickets folks, take the ride on the Wallace Wright bandwagon thread...TICKETS,TICKETS PLEASE......

I'll join. I like these two guys.

anyone else have the feeling we are looking at a very good 3 and 4 widereceiver set over the next few years? Even better we would be able to unload some of these guys for high draft picks.

I'll join. I like these two guys.

anyone else have the feeling we are looking at a very good 3 and 4 widereceiver set over the next few years? Even better we would be able to unload some of these guys for high draft picks.

what I like most about the Wright/ Stuckey combo is it looks like a carbon copy of our #1 and 2 Coles/Cotchery-if we can get 50 catches out of these two youngsters it bodes well for the future of the franchise-I LIKE what we're doing in comparison to say what the Patriots are doing, (going with high-priced vets with a questionable work ethic)-add in Justin Mccairens and Brad Smith and we are DEEP at the position

what I like most about the Wright/ Stuckey combo is it looks like a carbon copy of our #1 and 2 Coles/Cotchery-if we can get 50 catches out of these two youngsters it bodes well for the future of the franchise-I LIKE what we're doing in comparison to say what the Patriots are doing, (going with high-priced vets with a questionable work ethic)-add in Justin Mccairens and Brad Smith and we are DEEP at the position

being deep in an area is good, but we are boarderline chitty at other positions. It may seem ridiculous, but after this season unloading one or more of our top 3 WR's could significantly upgrade the TEAM.

I'm not for trading vilma, and i like penny, but sometimes it is crucial to unload some really good players to fill in other voids.

For now...i love the receive corps, and yes, 50 catches between them would be amazing for 07.

being deep in an area is good, but we are boarderline chitty at other positions. It may seem ridiculous, but after this season unloading one or more of our top 3 WR's could significantly upgrade the TEAM.

I'm not for trading vilma, and i like penny, but sometimes it is crucial to unload some really good players to fill in other voids.

For now...i love the receive corps, and yes, 50 catches between them would be amazing for 07.

numbers I'd like to see Coles at around 85 catches, Cotchery about the same-JMac 45-50 receptions 30 from Brad Smith, 25 from Chansi and 20 from Wright-these aren't unreasonable expectations IMO

let's see his card Heelz...hey when do the new football cards come out?-I'd like to see a thread of Jets players cards

He does not have any cards out...at least ebay doesn't have any listed and none of the major companies have him on their lists.

Cards are out now.....score, topps, upper deck 1st series, etc. More to come later.

I did a thread a few months ago with some of my Jets collection. I will try to dig it up in the lounge.

He does not have any cards out...at least ebay doesn't have any listed and none of the major companies have him on their lists.

Cards are out now.....score, topps, upper deck 1st series, etc. More to come later.

I did a thread a few months ago with some of my Jets collection. I will try to dig it up in the lounge.

I remember seeing it JH-I would love to see some '07 Jets cards if you got 'em

I have been praising Wright since last December. He is on this team even if he shows NOTHING receiving wise. His special teams play is incredible.

"click,click....here's your ticket sir,the dining car is in the back and enjoy a complimentary beverage on the house"

"click,click....here's your ticket sir,the dining car is in the back and enjoy a complimentary beverage on the house"

I think what I was trying to say is that I had a pre-paid pass. Heelz is driving the bus, but I was one of the first stops last December!

:)

Archived