Wadsworth gets a taste of what he missed

Kentucky Jet

Now I'm not saying that Kendall is in the right here but could the Jets be handling this situation like any bigger children?

Newsflash: Mangini can be an azzhole. I've heard plenty of stories about his being a d*ck while working with the Pats. That does not make him a bad man. I think he is a brilliant coach. But he's no Mr. Nice Guy. You want that, tune into HBO on Wednesday Nights.

Newsflash: Mangini can be an azzhole. I've heard plenty of stories about his being a d*ck while working with the Pats. That does not make him a bad man. I think he is a brilliant coach. But he's no Mr. Nice Guy. You want that, tune into HBO on Wednesday Nights.

I agree about not wanting a nice guy but this stuff is just almost laughable. Shacking him up in the rookie dorms and throwing him in at center with no notice?

Pshh...MANGINI'S an AZZ?? HAHAHA, look at Mumbles then call him an AZZ. :rl:

Kendall is being put at center because Smith is having a very bad time snapping out of the shotgun, and is probably on the bubble.

I still think that Kendall has a good chance of being with the team on opening day as a back up guard center.

Maybe even the starting LG with Clarke as RG

Archived