Peter King at Hofstra

Kentucky Jet

I wouldn't doubt him having a better career than bush, and at well under half the cost. Washington could turn out to be the best Jets' draft pick of this decade after a couple more seasons. tough to compete with "draft classmate", Mangold. Other than that, he needs to beat out coles, moss (easy), Abraham, Ellis, McKenzie (easy), Vilma, D-rob...IDK...he could do it.

those green goggles look a little big for you're face but suit you well anyway ;)

King Brings out a good point in the Kendall situation.

The NY media has made this into a story of gigantic proportions. There is a full article on it every day. Usually several.

This guy is holding court like a super star.

He's an old undersized guard. He's a decent player who has a year or two left in him. He wants more money. So do I.

These stories should be small by lines. How many times have they printed the same thing.

We know your unhappy Pete. We're not going to take up a collection for ya though.

Come on press, forget about Kendall, go and see what Jerricho Cotchery, Leon Washington, and Clemens are doing. I know they have stories on these guys but the Kendall stuff is getting out of hand.

Phew.Glad I got that off my chest.Man I hate agreeing with King, but that was a pretty square article

Archived