Brett Favre and Dan Marino

Blackout

does anyone else find it funny that Favre is staying around long enough to break some of Marino's records that looked untouchable when Marino retired?

I.e. Favre only needs 6 TD's to tie Marino's all time mark at 420 (a number i certainly like)

ofcourse Peyton Manning (Barring injury) should have all these records in 8-10 years, although he is no lock since you can get injured on every snap.

I think it's sad-as much as I'd like to see Marino NOT have the record it's sad for the Packers fans that the guy at the most critical position is sticking around for personal glory and record books-Farve should have retired 2 years ago

Favre breaking Marino's TD record will make up for the "sack" he gave up to Strahan. Barely.

haha, that was pretty weak.

I like favre, rogers looked like chit last preseason, at least now rogers is looking good (as the camp reports go...speak of which, why doen't Jetcan make it out to DePiere WI and get some camp reports?).

anyway, it should be interesting how well rogers finishes preseason and seeing if favre is showing more signs of being dilusional behind center.

Archived