yet another... parking thread!

gg

did anyone go to the satilitte lots?

i had a pass.. but i have a feeling that parking for the opener is going to be brutal! anyone serving breakfast at their tailgate? LOL!

honest .. i think getting there early will be the key!

(by the way... anyone have an extra pass for the pats game? :D ! OY! lol )

Matt39, yes there are. Each game you have a new parking pass and it should be placed so if they walk around during the game or while tailgating that they can see it threw your windshield.

I don't think parking is going to be an issue unless you are one of those people who show up at 11am for a 1pm game. If you are there around 8,9 or 10, you should be fine, just may need to park a little further than usual but thats okay.

Thanks guys-

I plan on being there at 8 am for Jets Pats.

Holy ****! I would be there around 7:30, 8am as well, but since I go to September and October games with my old man, we usually don't get there until around 9, 9:30, and sometimes 10. This year will be no later than 9:30 though, just in case.

Holy ****! I would be there around 7:30, 8am as well, but since I go to September and October games with my old man, we usually don't get there until around 9, 9:30, and sometimes 10. This year will be no later than 9:30 though, just in case.

My friends and I are two years removed from college, Jets games bring us back....gotta make the most of it.

My friends and I are two years removed from college, Jets games bring us back....gotta make the most of it.

Hell yeah dude, definitely. If I ever stop bringing my old man, I will always be in the lot for 1pm games by 8am. For some November (depending on how good the weather is, old man only comes to somewhat warm games) and December games, I'm always there early with a buddy of mine.

Accountants are such pusses. ;)

Lol! Nah, you arn't Rog, but my dad, I don't know. He's 57, got some heart, knee and foot problems, so he's slowing down in his getting close to pretty darn old age. I mean, he'd get to the stadium for 1pm games before 9:30, but I usually go off and see others like you, Tyson and the DeJeterates from 10-12, while he reads the Sports, calls and talks to my step mom and listens to the pregame show on the radio. I feel bad leaving him for more than a few hours.

Archived