I dont think we should call JN Mods gay anymore

SouthernJet

Bill Parcells is not married. Nor is Thor or Faba. We have met Thor's g\f. But Parcells just broke up with his fiance Monica. She was a nice girl and he dumped her.

She kept the ring though -- nice investment BP.

Bill Parcells is not married. Nor is Thor or Faba. We have met Thor's g\f. But Parcells just broke up with his fiance Monica. She was a nice girl and he dumped her.

Not a problem, he is making it all back in Vegas this week.

Seriously? I thought they just recently got engaged?

That's Mister Retahd to you, Darla.

Speaking of which, I was reading an article today in Random Study Magazine where a Dutch study has concluded that people named Bruce, Bill or Joe are 50% more likely to be Bi or Gay.

The name Smizzy, Faba or Thor did not make the list - although, C'mon now.....say 'em. "Smizzy" - gay. "faba-ulous" - hello? Gay! Thor - ppuuullleaasseee.....how gay is that one?

LOL!

Speaking of which, I was reading an article today in Random Study Magazine where a Dutch study has concluded that people named Bruce, Bill or Joe are 50% more likely to be Bi or Gay.

even if i was bi or gay i wouldn't be knocking on your door, butch. lol hahahaha

The name Smizzy, Faba or Thor did not make the list - although, C'mon now.....say 'em. "Smizzy" - gay. "faba-ulous" - hello? Gay! Thor - ppuuullleaasseee.....how gay is that one?

LOL!

Not to mention a chick named

GARB

:lol:

Not to mention a chick named

GARB

:lol:

Yup, that would be me - big, old, ugly gay Garb. Why do you think I "hang out" at a football messageboard? I mean really - what kind of "girl" would know the first thing about football?

:)

Yup, that would be me - big, old, ugly gay Garb. Why do you think I "hang out" at a football messageboard? I mean really - what kind of "girl" would know the first thing about football?

Actually, my friend roxxxy is a big football fan, unfortunately she is from boston and is a NE fan, maybe you guys should get together for a game??

I am fat , ugly and gay. I'm a triple threat!

Whatever happened to Verde and greengirl anyway? I haven't seen them post much recently, you and MrsTaborJet are the only females left.

Seriously? I thought they just recently got engaged?

Unless he is BSing me. He said he and Monica got engaged. He mentioned this on his mod interview. Then he told me he was going to Vegas because they split up.

Short lived.

Archived