Ahman Green

Blackout

I think he does. I think he will have a good year this year actually. He is rejoined by Mike Sherman and I read Houston is using a complex hybrid blocking scheme that I think will work well. It will definitly be hard to gameplan against.

Definitely. He's 29 years old and still showed effectiveness last season in Green Bay. He wasn't exactly ran into the ground in his years as a Packer so I really do believe that for 2 or 3 years he'll help out Schaub and the Texan offense a lot.

Definitely. He's 29 years old and still showed effectiveness last season in Green Bay. He wasn't exactly ran into the ground in his years as a Packer so I really do believe that for 2 or 3 years he'll help out Schaub and the Texan offense a lot.

Green was once close to a 2,000 yards rushing, going to Houston doesn't get him better. He's playing behind an OL that is completely horrible. He's going to have the same year as Edgerrin James.

Green was once close to a 2,000 yards rushing, going to Houston doesn't get him better. He's playing behind an OL that is completely horrible. He's going to have the same year as Edgerrin James.

You think? Houston's RB's (when healthy) have actually done ok. Just last year Ron the sloth Dayne in his first year in Houston had the same ypc as Thomas Jones in his 3rd year in Chicago on a superbowl team. Domanick Williams looked good there for a few years. Plus it's their 2nd year under Kubiak & Winston is going into his 2nd season. As I understand it their deficiency is in pass-blocking. David Carr didn't do much to help the situation but clearly he didn't have great protection.

I haven't seen him at all in pre-season but someone here said that he looked pretty slow. That can be a function of his career starting to wind down or it can just be off-season rust. I think Green was saying that he was in great shape coming into camp ("I've never felt better...blah blah blah...)

Yea...he has put up big numbers so far in his career...;)

CAREER #'s

Comp - 84

Att - 161

Yards - 1,033

Comp % - 52.2

YPA - 6.42

TD - 6

INT - 6

Rating - 69.2

Oh yeah... he is a surefire solid NFL starter... lol

CAREER #'s

Comp - 84