Kendall's replacement!

NIGHT STALKER

all (bad) jokes aside

Jacob Bender could very well be Pete Kendall's replacement

and no im not kidding!

I'm not sure if I hope your right or not.

I was kind of hopeing Bender could take the RT job during the season.

If Bender is the starting LG on opening day, he will have his work cut out for him. As I recall NE has a few decent DL.

Still think it will be Kendall, maybe a few weeks down the road to Bender.

all (bad) jokes aside

and no im not kidding!

In 2007? Or 2008? lol

You cant be serious... either he is that good... or the rest of the guys suck...

all (bad) jokes aside

and no im not kidding!

you generally watch a lot of NCAA right? I also saw your argument about his agent, and who that guy had represented before Bender. I gotta say i hope you're right.

in light of kendall's situation, can't say i blame the coaching staff for giving clark and bender more reps at LG. it's only prudent since kendall is not reliable. yeah kendall is the best LG they have, but it won't help them if he's not playing.

the further along they bring Clark and Bender the better.

in light of kendall's situation, can't say i blame the coaching staff for giving clark and bender more reps at LG. it's only prudent since kendall is not reliable. yeah kendall is the best LG they have, but it won't help them if he's not playing.

I agree

It is very possible his next stunt will be to come up limping, or perhaps the bum shoulder he was nurseing the other night, might suddenly become inflamed.

he has already stated he won't play hurt again for this team. You know he is not done yet.

exactly

Archived