" VILMA , D-line remain poor fits for 3-4 " ~ ~ ~

kelly

What a shocker... NOT.

The only thing I'm not happy to hear, and not just in this article but all throughout camp, is that Kenyon Coleman is not stepping up as well as most of us, including myself, have hoped.

Robertson and Vilma will for always be out of position in the 34. Both may be gone after this season.

I made a post after the Vikings game about this. Vilma and Hobson were getting PW3ND by the O-line of the Vikings. They couldn't shed blocks or read where the runs were going, it was hard to watch.

Hobson is a JAG, I agree.

Next yrs draft/free agency, I want a 3-4 OLB who can really get to the QB. Thomas is pretty good, but he's not dominant. Hobson/Barton/Bowens - not gonna cut it.

Hobson is a JAG, I agree.

Next yrs draft/free agency, I want a 3-4 OLB who can really get to the QB. Thomas is pretty good, but he's not dominant. Hobson/Barton/Bowens - not gonna cut it.

I agree...Thomas is fine if we can get an OLB opposite him that can rack up 7-10 sacks per year. Neither Hobson or Bowens are capable of those kinds of #s IMO. Thats why I say this team is still nowhere near rebuilt and there still may be some growing pains just like there were for the Patsies (albeit they got lucky with Tom Brady, but still) Anyway, If Penny comes out and screws up again in the 1st quarter or so, I hope Mangini pulls him and gives KC a chance to show what hes made of playing with the 1st team.

Archived