A JETNATION Thank You!

PaJetFan

I am new to posting, but have followed this sites' forums closely for several months. I GOTTA SAY THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!!

I am a HUUUUGE JETS fan and constantly scour the net for news and information on my beloved team. Jetnation has been a great source for me to find what I crave - JETS NEWS!!!

I want thank you JetCane and all the others who have written great first hand reports of the action at TC this year. And also I thank all who post in any way on these boards. You are an insightful bunch. I have enjoyed observing very much and now will enjoy participating. I am a very optimistic jets fan (I have always 'refused to lose' even when were awful in the mid nineties. This team will rise to become a powerful force in the NFL over the next two years, and then a dominant and resilient team for many years. This is the first 'system' (including Parcels) that makes me really sure that we will rise up, dominate and STAY there.

Just a great great time to be a JETS fan. Happy to be here!!!

Thanks to all of you who make this site great and our fanbase KICKASS!!!

I am new to posting, but have followed this sites' forums closely for several months. I GOTTA SAY THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!!

I am a HUUUUGE JETS fan and constantly scour the net for news and information on my beloved team. Jetnation has been a great source for me to find what I crave - JETS NEWS!!!

I want thank you JetCane and all the others who have written great first hand reports of the action at TC this year. And also I thank all who post in any way on these boards. You are an insightful bunch. I have enjoyed observing very much and now will enjoy participating. I am a very optimistic jets fan (I have always 'refused to lose' even when were awful in the mid nineties. This team will rise to become a powerful force in the NFL over the next two years, and then a dominant and resilient team for many years. This is the first 'system' (including Parcels) that makes me really sure that we will rise up, dominate and STAY there.

Just a great great time to be a JETS fan. Happy to be here!!!

Thanks to all of you who make this site great and our fanbase KICKASS!!!

Hey thanks for signing up. (Glad you were finally able to get activated). :P

Archived