Darion Barnes starting at FB?

lancemehl

As has already been said,Barnes was brought in to be a blocker. He'll get the ball thrown his way some,but he fits more into Schott's system.

I'd guess that completions in years past that went to the FB will probably be distributed more to the RBs and TEs

look at his career numbers http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=4326

anyone miss Richie Anderson, or Jerald Sowell?

Yeah, and i also miss Joe Namath. He was brought in to block. The reports

out of camp is that he puts a hurt on people. He will only help TJ in the running

game. There are plenty of good receivers on the jets, he doesn't have to be one

of them.

I don't know what the problem is with this.

Yeah, and i also miss Joe Namath. He was brought in to block. The reports

out of camp is that he puts a hurt on people. He will only help TJ in the running

game. There are plenty of good receivers on the jets, he doesn't have to be one

of them.

I don't know what the problem is with this.

Exactly, it's been a long time since we had a blocking fullback. We have Coles, Cotchery, McCareins, Smith, Stukey, Baker... Honestly we really dont need Barnes to be an impact player in the passing game, and we also have Thomas Jones, Leon Washington and maybe even Ware at times rushing the ball, we dont need Barnes to be our M.Alstott. But when you look at the O-Line... You gotta tell yourself...Mangini and the FO did the Right thing by bringing in Barnes to run block.

lol... You have ps2, ps3, xbox, or xbox360? If you have ps2 and you have online play, holla at me for a game.

My brother has the ps3, and the 57" High Def, but no computer. I think he scared of the internet or something. Online play must be cool, though, you could get a game going at anytime!

Man, that ps3 in hd is INSANE!

Do you remember Tecmo Bowl? That the one that kicked it all off, now I can't tell if my brothers playing or if it's a game on.

Archived