So Smizzy Takes His 5 Year Old Son To His 1st Game

SoFlaJets

and watches his father's team get decimated by the Patriots. Now Smizzy is going to have to tell his son forever that the first game he ever went to was a game where the opposing team had to cheat to win...congrats Beli-cheat-you are such a great human being-he should be suspended and the game forfeited TO us

Your son is lucky to see what a REAL football team looks like... I hate them too, but they play the guy fundamentaly sound, and execute flawlessly..

They are winners... Hopefull he comes out of that game a Patriots fan, and not a Jets fan... Its sad when young kids have to cheer for losers... I'm an Oriole and Jets fan... and miserable..

Your son is lucky to see what a REAL football team looks like... I hate them too, but they play the guy fundamentaly sound, and execute flawlessly..

They are winners... Hopefull he comes out of that game a Patriots fan, and not a Jets fan... Its sad when young kids have to cheer for losers... I'm an Oriole and Jets fan... and miserable..

Yes...because teaching them to root for whoever is on top is so much better for building their character.

Yes...because teaching them to root for whoever is on top is so much better for building their character.

Yes, but it looks like the Patriots will be good for the next 10-20 years... Why deprive your son of that joy??? Its selfish really... Do you honestly believe the Jets will win the superbowl in your lifetime? I don't.. The franchise is cursed..

my 14 year old son James watched the whole game with us too yesterday-the 2st time he sat through a game from start to finish-oh yea nad No WAY is that runstuffer guy a Jets fan no WAY

Im pessimistic.. My favorite player(Chad) is injured... and my team can't run the ball or play any defense...

Cheer me up big guy..

Yes, but it looks like the Patriots will be good for the next 10-20 years... Why deprive your son of that joy??? Its selfish really... Do you honestly believe the Jets will win the superbowl in your lifetime? I don't.. The franchise is cursed..

Who gives a **** what the Patriots are going to do for the next 20 years? I'm a New York Jets fan and I'll damned if I teach my son to root for a team beacuse they are in a position to win. I know how highly respected a bandwagon fan is and all but I don't think it would be best. Thanks for your advice.

good stuff Smizzy-my son even though born in Florida has been bred a lifelong Jets fan-I never understood how people who moved down here abandoned their home team and became Dolphins fans-inconceivable to me

Were you on the old JC board years ago during the time Keshawn was on Tampa

bay and we used to go round and round with some of their fans??

Well there's this one guy who always giving us crap and one day he says he used

to be a Jet fan when he lived in NY, but since he moved to Tampa he switched to

the Bucs. Why? BECAUSE HE PAYS TAXES IN TAMPA SO HE HAS TO SUPPORT THE

TEAM.

Were you on the old JC board years ago during the time Keshawn was on Tampa

bay and we used to go round and round with some of their fans??

Well there's this one guy who always giving us crap and one day he says he used

to be a Jet fan when he lived in NY, but since he moved to Tampa he switched to

the Bucs. Why? BECAUSE HE PAYS TAXES IN TAMPA SO HE HAS TO SUPPORT THE

TEAM.

who was that youngBuc senior-they were some of the ass holiest fans ever

and watches his father's team get decimated by the Patriots. Now Smizzy is going to have to tell his son forever that the first game he ever went to was a game where the opposing team had to cheat to win...congrats Beli-cheat-you are such a great human being-he should be suspended and the game forfeited TO us

Smizzy's son can tell his grandchildren that he saw Chad's last game as a Jet. ;)

Archived