Hey, here's a thought: Lets focus on the upcoming opponent - Baltimore

Meanwhile...

A couple good things for gang green this weekend.

-The 07 Ravens are not as good as the 06 Ravens

-We should be able to put ample pressure on the QB

-We have had success in the past running on Balt, it was the LJ pass that sent us down the crapper that game. We will be able to run on them again, call it a gut feeling.

-KC is going to come into his own, not only will he pick on Chris McAllister. KC will make McAllister his little b!tch. Cotch and JMac will have big games.

-The Jets are pissed, they are going to take it out on the purple jersey fairies.

-herm edwards is not coaching the jets for the second consecutive season

-Rhodes is due for a huge game.

Ravens fan here, I will be more than suprised if you can run effectively against the Ravens. You may have better luck with a few deep passes as our secondary sometimes gambles and can get beat deep more than some other teams. Honestly, I think the key for the Ravens is to get an early lead especially if your backup qb plays, the Ravens love to blitz and for an untried qb that will present big problems. Our weakness is again our offense, we just cannot get consistent play from any qb. If either Mcnair or Boller have even a decent game I predict a Ravens victory,but that is by no means a sure thing.

Hoping for no more serious injuried to either team.

Ravens fan here, I will be more than suprised if you can run effectively against the Ravens. You may have better luck with a few deep passes as our secondary sometimes gambles and can get beat deep more than some other teams. Honestly, I think the key for the Ravens is to get an early lead especially if your backup qb plays, the Ravens love to blitz and for an untried qb that will present big problems. Our weakness is again our offense, we just cannot get consistent play from any qb. If either Mcnair or Boller have even a decent game I predict a Ravens victory,but that is by no means a sure thing.

Hoping for no more serious injuried to either team.

Welcome to JN, thanks for signing up.

Archived