NFL owners buying more European soccer teams?

It could be a means to an end also.

Although the Man U fans would probably carry through on their threat to kill Glazer if he ever put up goal posts on Old Trafford, it is a nice way to consolidate costs for NFLE. Own the team and stadium, waive the rent costs and allow the owner to keep all the concessions.

Although the Man U fans would probably carry through on their threat to kill Glazer if he ever put up goal posts on Old Trafford...

Funny you should say that. I read an article in the newspaper yesterday which suggested that the Buccaneers could play one regular season game at Old Trafford every year. :shock:

Funny you should say that. I read an article in the newspaper yesterday which suggested that the Buccaneers could play one regular season game at Old Trafford every year. :shock:

That would beinteresting. Unless it happened right before the bye week, I would not be happy if the Patriots did some crap like that.

I can't blame you. I can't see it happening, but then, the NFL have no problem with the Cardinals - 49ers game being played in Mexico.

Yes, but they change the schedule for those teams and it is pre-season. I believe they can open training camps early, like the teams participating in the Hall of Fame game.

Well, if it was to happen, I'd hope Mike Brown would buy Liverpool.

Or Jeremy Jacobs.

He does just enough to keep the Bruins masses faithful while he pockets a sick amount of cash.

Archived