We will win tomorrow

PhinHater

I don't agree....

But I still like you because you are a fan. :character0293:

Thank You, I am a die hard Jets fan as well and I hope to God your right. But I cant see any way that we can win tommorow.

Quite simply:

I look at the Baltimore Defence and I cant see any weaknesses, especially nothing that a QB playing his first NFL game can expliot.They will destroy our O-line with ease and Clemens will find himself under pressure (if not on the ground) more often than not.

We will not be able to run the ball, no one can vs the Ravens. Even teams with an O-line.

On the other side of the ball I see Willis McGahee running all over us. The Baltimore O-line isnt great but its is BIG, our D is small so taht is yet another mismatch. I hope we try and confuse Boller and force him into making mistakes (turnovers on D are our only shot) but I cant see that happening with our pass-rush.

My take:

Ravens - 27

Jets - 10 (TD coming on D or ST)

:)

LOL

The NFL can be pretty unpredictable sometimes, but seriously I kinda feel the same way about this game like I did with Jacksonville last season so to see that scoreline in reverse would be a huge shock.undecided.gif

Go put some confidence pills in your butthole, just to see if it works.

I know the Ravens have a great D# and they will continue with that, IF Bengals bit them, we can do the same!!! Just believe in your team, with your heart and soul!!! I do this everytime, if i don't see the game!!! And i hate this...mannn...don't see the matchup of your team isn't good. I hated, just hated.

Jets, i desire a damn good matchup against the Ravens. We have now a good D# and a GOOD DAMN OFFENSE lead by the least Kellen Clemens!!!

Cya you all in the next post!!!

Archived