Did You Hear About Kellen Clemens???

Smizzy

Jets fans cry bloody murder when people don't bow down and kiss the feet of the GREAT CHAD PENNINGTON....then turn right around and **** on Clemens before he ever takes a snap.

Are you Jets fans or Chad Pennington fans? I don't see any other explanation for rooting for another QB to fail before he even sees the field.

It's not like Chad Pennington is lights out and deserves this much recognition for his play on the field. I watch the games...he doesn't. Most Jets fans agree....so why are you guys hanging on his ball sack like no other human on earth can throw a football like he does,lol.

Jets fans cry bloody murder when people don't bow down and kiss the feet of the GREAT CHAD PENNINGTON....then turn right around and **** on Clemens before he ever takes a snap.

Are you Jets fans or Chad Pennington fans? I don't see any other explanation for rooting for another QB to fail before he even sees the field.

It's not like Chad Pennington is lights out and deserves this much recognition for his play on the field. I watch the games...he doesn't. Most Jets fans agree....so why are you guys hanging on his ball sack like no other human on earth can throw a football like he does,lol.

I hope Kellen is great... but his college stats dont stand out as being "great" in my eyes... he also broke his leg a few years ago,.... and he has looked nervous out there...

If Chad cant go I am behind Clemens 200%.... Obviously the JETS need a QB of the future regardless of how good or not good Chad is this year... so its not a bad idea to see what you have...

Also... you bash Chad (the NEw York Jets starting QB and team captain) all the time... thats not exactly supporting your team and their decisions...

I hope Kellen is great... but his college stats dont stand out as being "great" in my eyes... he also broke his leg a few years ago,.... and he has looked nervous out there...

If Chad cant go I am behind Clemens 200%.... Obviously the JETS need a QB of the future regardless of how good or not good Chad is this year... so its not a bad idea to see what you have...

Also... you bash Chad (the NEw York Jets starting QB and team captain) all the time... thats not exactly supporting your team and their decisions...

Wow...that is the first reasonable post I've read about the situation from you,well said.

Archived