As long as Bob Sanders can remain healthy...

The Indianapolis Colts are still the best team in the AFC. Yes, Tennessee played them close today, but they did so both times last year and look where that Colt team ended.

Sanders is the glue of that defense. With him they are a pretty darn good D, even without Freddie Keiaho and Rob Morris today.

Man... I hate to say it, but the Patriots are looking pretty damn strong as of right now. Chargers are one of the top 5 teams in the AFC... And we all seen what the Pats did to them today, I hate to say it, but as of now... Pats may just be the best team... Cheating or not, we can call it what we wanna call it... I just think they are the best cheaters sports has ever seen. Whoever says Cheaters never win... Think again

The Indianapolis Colts are still the best team in the AFC. Yes, Tennessee played them close today, but they did so both times last year and look where that Colt team ended.

Sanders is the glue of that defense. With him they are a pretty darn good D, even without Freddie Keiaho and Rob Morris today.

Bob Sanders is an excellent football player but they have yet to face a buzzsaw offense like the Patriots have this year. He's great when there is little threat of the deep ball and he can play up towards the LOS but when the Colts have to worry about Moss, Welker, Stallworth and Watson, it's going to be a whole different story IMO.

Bob Sanders is an excellent football player but they have yet to face a buzzsaw offense like the Patriots have this year. He's great when there is little threat of the deep ball and he can play up towards the LOS but when the Colts have to worry about Moss, Welker, Stallworth and Graham, it's going to be a whole different story IMO.

i think you mean watson there, but i agree, colts will have trouble covering the patriots weapons this year when they meet and the pats looked damn good tonight.

i think you mean watson there, but i agree, colts will have trouble covering the patriots weapons this year when they meet and the pats looked damn good tonight.

Doh!! My mistake. I guess that shows just how much I wished Graham was still on this team. :)

The Patriots are the best team in the NFL, and it's not even really close at this point. Indy has destroyed a surprisingly horrible New Orleans team and barely slipped by an average Tennessee team. The Patriots murdered both us and San Diego, who are probably still a top five team even though Phillip Rivers probably couldn't start for Michigan.

To be honest, I thought that Moss would be a cancer and a bad addition to the Patriots. Unfortunately, he looks like the old Moss, and maybe even better and the Patriots right now look prett unstoppable. It is kind of distressing. The only bright spot I see so far, is that Maroney might not be all that. But right now NE gets the nod from me.

P.S. Houston will be a playoff team this year.

To be honest, I thought that Moss would be a cancer and a bad addition to the Patriots. Unfortunately, he looks like the old Moss, and maybe even better and the Patriots right now look prett unstoppable.

I agree with you about Moss. But the season is still young. I can see this cancer eventually returning to form. Even TO can behave for 1 year.

Archived