"Shuffle off to Buffalo" Edition of Post of the Week - September 27th, 2007

GreenBeans

The phish were squished, now it's time to go pick on the Bills - the team that is missing more presumed starting players than any other in the NFL. This is a bad team that the Jets should trounce this weekend. That said, let's just go ahead and count on another interesting, down to the last minute or two game from Gang Green. No rocking chairs allowed with this team.

On another note, Max made the following statement this week:

"We need to start a new thing:

POTW /deleted"

I'm just wondering WTF that actually means. Max will give the person with the right answer 100 vBookie points if you can get it right. Me - I have not a clue as to what it means, so you'll be helping this dumb-as$ legume out if you can get it right.

Anyhow, on to the stuff you are here for...this week's nominations were:

-----

Topic: a POTW appeal...

Originally Posted by greengal

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=637616&highlight=potw#post637616

(Editor's Note: See the whole, fun-filled thread using the link above - it's a trip! Thanks for the thread, gg. ;))

-----

Originally Posted by GreenBeans

Thank you all for the nice words, I appreciate it!

(Editor's Note: This guy is an example of a well adjusted, appreciative, and very handsome poster...)

-----

Topic: I Love T-Shirts

Originally Posted by arkemoda

Great idea - always good to save money on this type of daily use stuff Each offer has its own instructions - click and follow.

Originally Posted by Panzer Division Marduk

Where, oh where, has Spam Hunter Smizzy gone?

Originally Posted by ecurb2369

lol

Originally Posted by Panzer Division Marduk

I know. Christ, we may have to get BP, or horror of horrors, Thor to get rid of it.

Aww, who am I kidding?

(Editor's Note: I bet if you offered Thor a donut he'd do it - ohhhhh - wait, wrong moderator. My bad. Ohhh where, ohhh where has that GOB gone, ohhh where, ohhh where can he be...)

-----

Originally Posted by SpartanJet

An example from week 1....all credit goes to Smizzy

9 yards ( 5 yard pass,4 Yac by Cotch)

11 yards ( 6 yd pass to Leon, 5 Yac tds)

8 yards (5 yards pass to Cotch ,3 Yac )

6 yards ( 3 yards pass to coles,3 yac)

At this point the only 2 passes he did actually throw over 5 yards we incomplete. A.Thomas dropped an easy INT and he threw a ball at LC's feet.

10 yards (1 yd pass to cotch ,9YAC)

17 yards (his first pass over 10 yards a completeion to coles that went 15 yards in the air)

16 yards ( 10 yard completion to coles)

8 yards ( Screen pass that was thrown -4 yards)

5 yard pass to Cotch - you missed this one

7 yards (TD) ( 5 yard pass,2 Yac)

11 yards ( 9 yard pass )

11 yards ( 4.5 yard pass)

(after injury)

16 yards (9 yard pass ,7 Yac)

13 yards -13 Yards!!! YOU GOT ONE!!!

13 yards (5 yard pass ,8 Yac)

1 yard (TD)

As you can see CLEARLY there is a large difference between how far passes travel and how many yards the QB is credited with. Next.

Originally Posted by ecurb2369

He hits the receivers in the right spots... its not like they get lucky... it has a lot to do with Chad accuracy and timing...

Spin it how you want... When Chad Pennington drops back to pass for the NYJ... the result is usually the same as Tom Brady dropping back for the NE Pats.

(Editor's Note: Hey look, it's 2002 again and the Pennington v. Brady threads are back! I wonder if the rally monkey will be making a return as well :bag:)

-----

Topic: My Brother Just Moved to Cali

Originally Posted by RSJ

He got transfered because he wanted to go live out there. He left this morning. Pretty much sucks.

Originally Posted by Scott Dierking

Family and friends are all we have.

I had a brother (he is no longer with us), everyone called him Vanilla. He would get in trouble and got in some bad things, but genuinely had a good heart.

Well, there were some kids in our neighborhood, and they would constantly mock Vanilla. Kids being kids, but I think they were just afraid of him. Well, this drove Vanilla in depths of depression. And then there was no pulling him back.

Someday, I would like to talk with those kids that heartlessly drove Vanilla to these depths.

(Editor's Note: Two thoughts here - 1. I find it hard to believe that ANYONE would move away from the greatest state in the union. You know, Connecticut. 2. RIP Vanilla)

-----

Topic: How many posters have more than one username???

Originally Posted by murphklecko73

I know over at JI we have many posters who do this stuff because they were banned. I guess they will do anything just to be able to post. But on this message board it is different... You have to be a complete idiot to get banned here.. So I guess there really is not a need for it at all.

Then why did JM67 do it?????????????

Originally Posted by faba

Ouch? I guess you have to be a jets website owner to have multiple poster names.

(Editor's Note: Max has multiple user names here? Is Max really BoomBoom??? And just what is the "JI" that 73 is referring to, anyway?)

-----

Topic: The way I feel about the Jets after 2 weeks of Football...

Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships

Sometimes I'm sick of being a Jet fan... But what can I say? I will root for this team untill im dead and gone.

Chad Pennington- I feel he is the leader of this Offense and gives this Jets team the best chance at winning the tough games. When he had to fight for his life just to get off the field in week one vs the Patriots, then he actually came back and drove this Offense to a perfect drive??? All I could say is WOW, I'm glad he's the Jets starting Quarterback, win or lose... He has alot of heart.

Kellen Clemens- Wow... I was wrong about this guy. The way he played in the 1st 3 quarters was bad in my eyes, but in the 4th Quarter vs the Ravens this kid really made me open my eyes and eat my crow... Put it this way... Im a HUGE Chad supporter, and I almost wanna see what KC has against Miami... I'm glad we have a future star waiting for his chance.

Our Defense- 0 sacks? 0 Turnoves? I feel that the reason why we are 0-2 right now. I'm not knocking Mangini as a head coach or anything, but I always thought he was a defensive genious out in NE... I would think a Defensive genious would have this Defense playing better in year #2. I feel our D was better last season that it is as of right now.

K.Rhodes... As Jet fans, we always over hype our players... K.Rhodes needs to drop his little pretty boy, off the field camera stuff, and simply focus on the game of Football. I feel K.Rhodes can become great, but as of right now... He's been making alot of mental mistakes.

J.Vilma... We need to switch back to the 4-3... Enough said... We have players such as Vilma and D-Rob who would are waiting to break out in the 4-3... Mangini, get the players first... And then change the system... Why change the system without the players?

Revis... I love him already... I just wanna see how he does when teams start attacking him.

J.Mac... We should have traded him when we had the chance, even if it was just for an open roster spot... In other words, he needs to be released.

O-Line... We need alot of help in the run game... And in pass protection. I swear, we need to draft O-Line, O-Line, O-Line and some more O-Line this year.

Leon and Thomas Jones... Its sad... These 2 guys could be one hell of a 1-2 punch with a solid O-Line... I really hope the O-Line comes together by week 8 so we can see these guys rush for over 120 a game.

C.Baker... Where the hell has he been? I seen the TD in Baltimore, but where has he been?

D-Line... BRING BACK KIMO!

Secondary... Anyimte Dyson is out, and Barret is in... THat smells trouble.

With all that said... I feel if we can beat Miami and Buffalo... We can still make the playoffs as a wild card team... I just feel we can get it done.. But as of right now, Im not the homer that I once was in the offseason... Mangini is gonna have to show me some things. And it all starts on the Defensive side of the ball... We need TURNOVERS, we need SACKS, we need pressure on the QB... We need to do SOMETHING

Originally Posted by barton

You really should be writing for espn.

(Editor's Note: Didn't you know? DWC is really Sean Clayton Mortensen)

-----

Topic: The way I feel about the Jets after 2 weeks of Football...

Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships

Sometimes I'm sick of being a Jet fan... But what can I say? I will root for this team untill im dead and gone.

Chad Pennington- I feel he is the leader of this Offense and gives this Jets team the best chance at winning the tough games. When he had to fight for his life just to get off the field in week one vs the Patriots, then he actually came back and drove this Offense to a perfect drive??? All I could say is WOW, I'm glad he's the Jets starting Quarterback, win or lose... He has alot of heart.

Kellen Clemens- Wow... I was wrong about this guy. The way he played in the 1st 3 quarters was bad in my eyes, but in the 4th Quarter vs the Ravens this kid really made me open my eyes and eat my crow... Put it this way... Im a HUGE Chad supporter, and I almost wanna see what KC has against Miami... I'm glad we have a future star waiting for his chance.

Our Defense- 0 sacks? 0 Turnoves? I feel that the reason why we are 0-2 right now. I'm not knocking Mangini as a head coach or anything, but I always thought he was a defensive genious out in NE... I would think a Defensive genious would have this Defense playing better in year #2. I feel our D was better last season that it is as of right now.

K.Rhodes... As Jet fans, we always over hype our players... K.Rhodes needs to drop his little pretty boy, off the field camera stuff, and simply focus on the game of Football. I feel K.Rhodes can become great, but as of right now... He's been making alot of mental mistakes.

J.Vilma... We need to switch back to the 4-3... Enough said... We have players such as Vilma and D-Rob who would are waiting to break out in the 4-3... Mangini, get the players first... And then change the system... Why change the system without the players?

Revis... I love him already... I just wanna see how he does when teams start attacking him.

J.Mac... We should have traded him when we had the chance, even if it was just for an open roster spot... In other words, he needs to be released.

O-Line... We need alot of help in the run game... And in pass protection. I swear, we need to draft O-Line, O-Line, O-Line and some more O-Line this year.

Leon and Thomas Jones... Its sad... These 2 guys could be one hell of a 1-2 punch with a solid O-Line... I really hope the O-Line comes together by week 8 so we can see these guys rush for over 120 a game.

C.Baker... Where the hell has he been? I seen the TD in Baltimore, but where has he been?

D-Line... BRING BACK KIMO!

Secondary... Anyimte Dyson is out, and Barret is in... THat smells trouble.

With all that said... I feel if we can beat Miami and Buffalo... We can still make the playoffs as a wild card team... I just feel we can get it done.. But as of right now, Im not the homer that I once was in the offseason... Mangini is gonna have to show me some things. And it all starts on the Defensive side of the ball... We need TURNOVERS, we need SACKS, we need pressure on the QB... We need to do SOMETHING

Originally Posted by 4HCrew

are you sure you did not cut and paste pieces from all of the threads on here lol

(Editor's Note: Just another great reason for Max to start charging $55 for that search feature. VIP! VIP! VIP! VIP!)

-----

Originally Posted by TaborJet

I was going through the photos I took from week one.

Anything jump out at you here?

dsc00798kx3.jpg

Originally Posted by hollywood rhodes

is that real or fake?

Originally Posted by billybroome

Dee-DeeDee!dedeedeezj7.jpgFake.

(Editor's Note:

Recruit Officer: Have you given any thought to your future, son?

Forrest Gump: "Thought"?

)

-----

Originally Posted by GandWFan

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nyj2005.htm

2005 New York Jets

Team Defense

|---------- PASSING ----- ------|| ----- RUSHING -----| TOTAL CMP ATT YD YPA TD INT ATT YD YPA TD YD

285 462 2948 6.38 17 21 554 2185 3.94 19 5133

NFL rank ---> 6 3 2 7 8 5 32 29 14 27 11

Yeah, we had a great run defense in 2005, playing the 4-3. 29th in yds and 27th in TDs. Yup,real stout. JV made 128 tacklesand 45 assists. Unfortunately, they were all 5-8 yards downfield.We have not had a good run defense since Marvin Jones was in his prime. Btw, a players value is defined by his play. Not so much value.

Originally Posted by PeterNorth09

Conveniently, you neglect to to mention that the '05 team completely fell apart. Bradway let Jason Ferguson go for nothing in return, Ellis and D-Rob both got hurt and John Abraham did nothing all season but play stat whore so he could get a contract.

Not to mention the fact that the Offense was a disaster in 2005 with the o-line falling apart and Chad Pennington going down with the shoulder injury and Curtis Martin riding into the sunset. The offense couldn't stay on the field and our defense was forced to play the entire game.

Yeah, that was Vilma's fault.

(The Nomination: "Peter North had a FANTASTIC post in this thread which started with a sarcastic sentence. Nice Job PN.POTW!!!!!" - lancemehl)

(Editor's Note: BUT, my friend Mr. North, I blame Vilma for Global Warming - what say you to THAT, huh?)

-----

Originally Posted by ladyJET2280

when I am not here

I usually watching tv or going out...

and the usually stop on JI

Originally Posted by Max

Do I get referral points? You are their best poster and I was the one that told you about that place. They are so ungrateful.

(Editor's Note: Flunkie.)

-----

Topic: ****Official Jets Vs. Dolphins Gameday thread****

Originally Posted by TaborJet

Let's get a friggin' W today Jets.

Otherwise, this place will be under suicide watch.

Originally Posted by Irish Jet

Yeah, just delete my account Mods straight after the game if we loose. I wont need it where Im going.

(Editor's Note: Where are you going, Wales?)

-----

Topic:Max & TheGARV

Originally Posted by Gainzo

With Max's first appearance on video only a few short days away what should we expect when he meets TheGARV for a one on one interview in the Meadowlands parking lot?

Originally Posted by PFSIKH

Garv using a wide lense?

(Editor's Note: Wide lens - and a bag big enough to fit Max's head?)

-----

Originally Posted by BUM-KNEE

I really hate Moss

Originally Posted by Ghost

I FU***** HATE HIM SO MUCH.

(Editor's Note: MyG8XsTR2fc)

-----

Topic: Leon Washington postgame interview

Originally Posted by Jetcane

"I tried to hit it like Forrest Gump, man," Washington said. "I just hit it fast."

Originally Posted by GreenBeans

4a.gif

Run Leon, Run!

(Editor's Note: "Now you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was ever going somewhere, I was running!")

-----

Topic: Jets\Pats -- Belly Cheated: MERGED

Originally Posted by Garb

...can't wait for the 12/16 game....that is for sure.

Will you be taping it?

(Editor's Note: Obviously.)

-----

Originally Posted by Garb

You know something? I never understood the term "illegitmate child." Somehow having a child out of wedlock makes the kid a "bastid." What kind of nonsense is that?

Yes, there are certain rules that MOST of the general population follows.

Have kids in wedlock.

Return library books.

Don't tape opposing coaches signals.

I know it's hard for some to fathom.

(The Nomination - "POTW. Damn Whores these days not returning library books, it's a damn shame what society has come too." - arsis)

(Editor's Note: Wait - I can spread my seed anymore AND I have to return books to the library? What's next, are you going to tell me I have to practice?)

-----

Originally Posted by greengal

so not only did i not get the game on tv...

but the two sports bars that i would go to.. the first one wasnt showing the game..arg!

and the second one closed. LOL i hadnt been there since last season..

so i ended up at hooters. my first time.

i was one of three women in there that didnt work there.

OY!

Originally Posted by joebabyny

I just think it is disgusting how they exploit women with those cheap sleazy uniforms, LOL

(Editor's Note: Is it the exploitation or the "cheap sleazy uniforms" that you find disgusting? Just wondering...)

-----

Topic: Max spreading misinformation again...

Originally Posted by Thor99

The only things Max spreads are his ass cheeks.

(The Nomination - "I knew we made this guy a Mod for a reason.....other than his ability to deep throat a 16 inch kielbasi. POTW NOM" - Smizzy)

(The Response - "Solid nomination. Way to make Beans retype a personal attack. Don't you have a yahoo league to screw up!" - Max)

(Editor's Note: "When parents fight, especially about the children, the children suffer." It also gives the legal eagles an in to "kiddie divorce" -> [link]http://www.abanet.org/irr/hr/sp99hand.html[/link]. Think about it.)

-----

Originally Posted by SouthernJet

Sit him in front of a game with a team running the West Coast offense, and Chrebet can call out the plays before the snap.

Originally Posted by Scott Dierking

This was the Paul Hackett offense, no?

true...

my pet turtle also was able to perform that feat

(Editor's Note: Wait a second here, you have a real pet turtle? Max, just what were you and SJ doing playing "hide the pet turtle" the other night?)

-----

Originally Posted by Lady Jet

Congratulations!

Did you marry Garb? I heard she was away for awhile.

Originally Posted by johnny green balls

pennsylvania doesn't allow gay marriages.

lolSC

(The Response: "Congrats, JGB.......soon to be JBB" - Garb)

(Editor's Note: johnny green balls is a chick? I'm confused - really confused.)

-----

Runner-up of the Week Sponsored by I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

Topic: Best Coach in the NFL today

Originally Posted by #27TheDominator

Norv Turner

(Editor's Note: There are some things that are firsts in the world and need to be observed. This is the first time anyone has have witnessed "Best Coach" and "Norv Turner" in the same stream of thought. Wow.)

-----

Topic: Parking lot LITTER

Originally Posted by Bugg

It wouldn't cost much of the $15 fees to have a mess of dumpsters and reycling bins alla round, with signs telling you to clean it up and bring bags for such purpose. No on will say it out loud, but I suspect part of the reason they allow the mess is to discourage tailgating and the awful mess once the new stadium is built. And force us all into the giant overpriced, overcrowded anticeptic TGIF/Buffalo Wild Wings/ESPN ZOne/Applebee's to bleed us all white. It makes the jets, Giants and NJSEA mad that they don't get a piee of the soda, beer, food and stuff we bring. They will stop at nothing to get some. Allowing the lot to turn into a sty after every game will be another arrow in their quiver to progress, or more accurately, profit.

(Editor's Note: Sad but more than likely very, very true. Like Henry Hill says "F-You, pay me.")

-----

Topic: Parking lot LITTER

Originally Posted by joebabyny

although i clealy have won this debate, it still has to be maybe the gayest thread ever started on this board, maybe even gayer then the dude who suggested averil levigne turn one of her songs into a jets td song, and THAT my friends is quite a feat on a board run by a bunch of pansie homos.

(Editor's Note: Did he really say "we get Avril Lavigne to re-make a version of girlfriend"? That is more homosexual than Tom Brady in a bath house)

-----

Originally Posted by Kidhuman

The NL wildcard is closer than a West Virginia Family right now.

(Editor's Note: At least there are a few branches in the wildcard race...)

-----

Topic: I Need a Vacation

Originally Posted by Smizzy

I'm stressed like dog at Mike Vicks house.

I could use 10 days on a beach or island somewhere with a nice Pina Colada or Margarita in one hand and a fist full of breeze in the other hand... and a daily 2 hr full body massage with hot rocks (from a female,Sorry Thor)

(Editor's Note: jdhZQwp-pCw - it's the best I can do for you, Smizzy.)

-----

Originally Posted by drago

Deuce McAllister- Doesn't see the field anymore, and when he does, he is running for a [bold]pre-madonna[/bold] coach.

(The Response: "i thought we already established i can't spell. I'm going back to middle school, later dudes..." - drago)

(Editor's Note: Hey look, here is a "post-Madonna" -> Pic1282.jpg)

-----

Topic: hahahaha

Its so funny

(Editor's Note: "You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****** up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ******' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?")

-----

Originally Posted by RunStuffer63

C'mon guys.. Im really looking for someone to step up, and just say something that would put all this into perspective...

how are you going to kill yourself?

Originally Posted by wildthing2022000

By jumping off a building onto a trampoline then into a vat of sulfuric acid but he'll die hitting the ground next to the trampoline because he forgot to carry the 2.

(Editor's Note: I think wildthing is wrong about this - I see a "tragic" roller-blading accident on a highway or train tracks or something similar...)

-----

Topic: The Mutiny Against Herm Begins in K.C.

Originally Posted by johnny green balls

how long until the KC papers read: SORRI SOLARI! as he's run out of town. herm's already sewn the seeds with the "miscommunication" story from week 1 last year. canning solari will buy herm another year. after that? like others have said, he's got a plan.

Originally Posted by serphnx

Everyone keeps saying Herm is an idiot, but he has the media dancing at his fingertips. The guy manipulated the **** out of the NY media, the same cynical, aggressive, bitter media that drives out championship coaches and HoF athletes. Some players can get a bit of a pass dude to overwhelming character, like say Curtis Martin, but Herm doesn't even have good character, he is a total douche. Yet people are convinced that he is a "nice guy, bad football coach." Hell no! This guy would backstab his own mother for a dime, he is not a guy you want as your next door neighbor as others have said!

Thank god he wanted out of here, and Woody is one of the smarter owners in the league. Woody went and hired Tangini and Schott despite the rest of the media slamming him. Do you think Peterson has the same guts out in KC? I forget their owners name if that wasn't it, but I doubt it. Herm will have his job until he wants to leave, and I think he likes it too much there to leave.

(Editor's Note: Excellent points all around serphnx! Herm is either a genius or has sold his soul to the devil - I'm still unsure which one is correct. Great post.)

-----

Originally Posted by PFSIKH

Is it me or do Smizzy and Max look somewhat alike?

Originally Posted by raffyD

That tends to happen when people 'spend' a lot of time together.

(Editor's Note: Do they have that "special monthly friend" at the same time as well? That must make it hell in the mod lounge...)

-----

Originally Posted by BP

Ok, now only the worst one is missing

Jetsopener023Small.jpg

Originally Posted by Warfish

Hey now! Who is the Foxy Redhead on the left???

Originally Posted by Max

TaborJet

(Editor's Note: If that's Tabor then I want to be a mod and be "gay" with him. Golly he is cute.)

-----

Topic: T-Jones smack down!!!!

Originally Posted by GreenMachine

Tjonesstiff2-1.gif

(Editor's Note: TJ finally showed us fans what those guns are for! The DB was OWNED!)

-----

Originally Posted by Max

I always loved Mean Papi's Threads. Here is one he started in the old country when we were there:

Thinking Of Stealing Cable

Please post step by step instructions here. Along with links to manufacturers for the best illegal cable boxes.

Thanks!

(The Response: "That was an actual thread. I swear. Not those exact words. But I remember him PMing me saying HOW DO I STEAL CABLE?????" - Max)

(Editor's Note: I actually remember that thread - Mean Bro/Mean Papi is one funny dude!)

-----

Originally Posted by Can't Hackett

I guess the WR's pull this grade down also

Bergen Record

Jets game report card

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Passing game: B

Not a lot of yardage (only 115 net counting Miami's one sack), but a lot of results as Chad Pennington threw for two touchdowns and no interceptions. The offensive line played better than it had in the first two games, and LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson did well when matched one-on-one with Jason Taylor, who was sackless.

Originally Posted by BUM-KNEE

Every time I read "Jason Taylor, who was sackless" I chuckle out loud.

(The Response: "Hey my first nomination!! Thanks Sperm." - BUM-KNEE)

(Editor's Note: That line should actually read "Jason Taylor, who IS sackless", right? thumb12.jpg)

-----

Originally Posted by Jetsfan80

The Mets bullpen gives opposing teams more happy endings than Max does on vaction in San Francisco.

(Editor's Note: Wow - that's one bad bullpen. Speaking of bulls, Max might be interested in meeting some. Send him a PM if you know of any nice ones he can meet...)

-----

Originally Posted by Mean Papi Green

sup my peeps???

just had to come by and say that not only was sunday at the game a great frickin time, but I had a blast with Faba and BP, you guys rock

Its been a while since I've been here but that gratititous sexual pleasures these guys gave me has convinced me to make my triumphant return to this great site

Hey faba bro, i meant to ask, have you been working out lately? you looked pretty solid, lol

seriously though Sunday was great and I hope to do it again or have you guys join us up here in Miami for a good timein Dec

heres a pic for you sorry sacks of shiite that weren't there....smizzy...smizzy....smizzy

a7_285227.jpg

Originally Posted by Max

LOL!!!

Mean Bro, er I mean Papi. You should post here. 51% of the people here are just as twisted as you are. hahaha.

Oh and that is a really nice picture. BP you are too much man. Congratulations on your promotion to senior mod. Whoever had the title last (I forget) no longer does.

(Editor's Note: Everyone better watch out for faba - the small, shy, quiet, nice, unassuming guys are the ones that bring automatic weapons to work and wipe out whole offices. Plus he's got himself a KILLER 'stash! That said, congratulation to BP - senior mod and Max's new e"best gal"!)

-----

Topic: A message for ecurb

Originally Posted by Gainzo

Stop bumping threads from 11 or 12 months ago. It makes you look like a loser.

We are 3 weeks in to the NFL season and a week away from the MLB playoffs but you have already patted yourself on the back over:

Leon is better than Reggie

Chad is the best QB ever

ARod gets it done

Weak. Very weak.

You have already proven you can't eat crow in the Wes Welker sucks thread.

(Editor's Note: So, Gainzo, just what are you trying to say here, amigo? lol.)

-----

Topic: I've got a big pimple

Originally Posted by RunStuffer63

damb... i have to get rid of this thing by saturday.. its college day in the park at Philly.. Its the mecca of drunk college girls..

Originally Posted by GreenMachine

It's called a penis, dude. No matter what those girls say.

(Editor's Note:

"Big Pimple

(verse 1) starts 29 seconds

I wake up in the morning, and I feel a lump

I feel my forehead and there’s a bump

What happened did I fall out of my bed

Or do I have a pimple on my forehead

So I go in the bathroom look in the mirror

There is a whitehead I scream in terror

It scares me a lot but it seems simple

I will get rid of it by popping this pimple

My finger pops it and it sprays

It looks like a bunch of mayonnaise

The thought of it makes me feel icky

I clean my hands since my fingers are sticky

I almost forgot and made an error

But I got a cloth and cleaned the mirror

I looked at it then saw something grose

There was a pimple in my nose

Squeeeeezzzee check it out now,

Squeeeeezzzee, yeah

And I’ll Squeeeeezzzee check it out now,

Squeeeeezzzee, yeah

(Chorus)

I’m squeezing big pimple, I’m squirting cheese

Check it out now

Big pimple, on my F-A-C-E

I’m squeezing, … big pimple in my N-O-S-E

It’s just that it’s so big and so easy to see

Yo yo yo… big pimple, squirting cheese

I’m squeezing… big pimple, on my F-A-C-E

I’m squeezing… big pimple in my N-O-S-E

It’s just that it’s so big and so easy to see

(verse 2)

I look at it it’s as big as a peach

I want to pop it but it’s out of reach

It makes me mad I’m about to bust

Popping a pimple out comes the puss

I have the pimples it makes me pissed

I’m going to go to the dermatologist

Why do I get stuck with the zits

That are bigger then J-LO’S tits

I get them a lot when I eat the chocolates

The massive ones the burst like rockets

Laugh at me since I have the acne

It makes me uglier than an Iraqi

I feel like crap I cuss and swear

I go to school and everyone stares

They all point at me and laugh and tease

Since my pimples pop out string cheese"

)

-----

And this week's winner:

Topic: THE MICHAEL VICK SAGA

Originally Posted by Bugg

This is not the usual "is pot bad?" debate we have here from time to time.

When a judge tells you on the day you plead guilty to felony not to do anything illegal before the day he sentences you or it might impact your jail sentence, you are objectively an imbecile if you smoke pot. He KNEW they were going to dole test him,and he did it anyway. And further, the judge is now not going to cut him any slack, and the US Attorney will have a field day with him on the day of his sentencing. "Look, Your Honor, how the defendant disregarded and flaunted your instruction to stay out of trouble.He treats this court with the sam callous disregard as he did those dogs. He deserves no leinency."

Congratulations to Bugg on returning to the POTW winner's circle. I know that everyone is sick of the Mike Vick story, but Bugg's post is too good to not be this week's winning post. It hits on most of the problems that we see now - and will continue to see - in modern athletics. These guys seem to think they are above the law, and society has lead them time and time again to that conclusion. Some how, some way, sports in the US must change or there will not be anything worth watching by the time 'lil Bean is my age. Great post, Bugg - you get the badge this week:

potw.jpg

The Assist of the Week goes to two people this week - greengal and drago. Each has made a nice contribution to POTW in their own way this week and I just wanted to say "thank you" to both of these fine individuals. :)

That's all for this week - enjoy the games.

gb

Archived