FedEx

Random question here but have the rest of you noticed the arrow in between the Fed and the Ex on the trucks? I noticed it first last spring when my father and a friend and I were driving to Canton, have the rest of you noticed it?

Random question here but have the rest of you noticed the arrow in between the Fed and the Ex on the trucks? I noticed it first last spring when my father and a friend and I were driving to Canton, have the rest of you noticed it?

Wyatt Sexton? Is that you?

The Cincinnati Enquirer

Question:

I'll try to field this one for you 124:

it seems the lions share of fedexes being sent out these days is from the federal gov't to all of tomshanes ex's. this includes girls,boys,steelerfans & small farm animals. these pkgs include test kits for pregnancy,hiv, & hygeine.

kit also includes an immunization needle & a gun with one bullett in case needle shot fails.

pkgs are of an urgent matter to avoid any future quarantining & they just want to be damn sure all drivers know where they're from & where they're going,hence the fed-arrow-ex reminders

I gotta be honest here.

This could be quite possibly the dumbest thread I've ever seen.

And yes, I've seen "the arrow". And no, I don't care if its intentional or not.

WHat about this one from JI?

Subject: Ty Beanie Babies?

My favorite Beanie baby is easily 'Trixie McLoop' because she's rainbow colored and has a lil' flag. What do you guys think?

Archived