**** The Official Jets Vs Bills Game Thread ****

DefenseWinsChampionships

I'm a moderator now, I have to play host to all of you wonderful posters! :Nuts:

You had your slack last night, but somebody stole your burst, sorry.

There's always next week. :)

Dude that person stole my burst by breaking the rules and posting before midnight...

You can play host to everybody and still let me start the thread, i mean, after all, im the only one with a winning record.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude that person stole my burst by breaking the rules and posting before midnight...

You can play host to everybody and still let me start the thread, i mean, after all, im the only one with a winning record.

Definately not cool to start before gameday.

No it wasnt.

Just be nice and let me start it next week, and if we lose to the giants we can battle it out the week after.:Nuts:

I don't know.

My track record of games won while i'm in attendance is phenominal (minus opening day this year).

I'll play Clemens in this role..it's time for a new good luck charm.

I don't know.

My track record of games won while i'm in attendance is phenominal (minus opening day this year).

I'll play Clemens in this role..it's time for a new good luck charm.

No but the thing is I'm the new good luck charm.

we were 0-2 until i started the gamethread last week.

now i didnt start again this week and we lost...

see a trend...:Nuts:

Yes, and I will bring good luck, along with some severe heckling towards the Giants faithful.

Damn...You know what...

If anyone that wants to do the gameday thread and had the guts and will to buy tix and a parking pass to go to a giant home game... And decides to go early to tailgate...

I won't even complain if one of you start the gameday thread before midnight....

Although if we lose, ill kick your arse, lol.

Archived