**** The Official Jets Vs Bills Game Thread ****

DefenseWinsChampionships

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The defense gave up 17 points. 7 of those points came off the field position that Chad's interception cost us. Buffalo has the worst defense in the league. Chad failed to put up more than 17 points against the worst defense we could possibly play.

You just stop it right now!! Chad Pennington is a HOF QB. He would be the greatest of all time if those damn CB's would just drop the ball!!

Here we go its all Chad's fault we lost today yea I guess Chad's the whole team. Its a bad loss. We will rebound next week and kick the living sh*t out of the garbage ass giants.

I hope chad never plays again for the Ny Jets. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Here we go its all Chad's fault we lost today yea I guess Chad's the whole team. Its a bad loss. We will rebound next week and kick the living sh*t out of the garbage ass giants.

When the O can't muster more than 14 poins and gives the other team at least 3, your problem starts with the QB.

What about the play calling, some of those play calls were unbearable, I'm not saying Chad was God's gift today, he wasn't but he isn't the only reason why they lost! Why did they keep on going SHORT PASSES. Chad showed today he can go down field a bit and not just make 5 yard and 7 yard passes so WTF?! Make a few more of those! He was sharp on connecting with Cotchery! And what about Thomas Jones?! He couldn't pass the line of scrimage all day! The OL isn't blocking worth ****, there were times Chad had time, but more then not he had none to do much with at all. I'm so pissed with this loss!

What about the play calling, some of those play calls were unbearable, I'm not saying Chad was God's gift today, he wasn't but he isn't the only reason why they lost! Why did they keep on going SHORT PASSES. Chad showed today he can go down field a bit and not just make 5 yard and 7 yard passes so WTF?! Make a few more of those! He was sharp on connecting with Cotchery! And what about Thomas Jones?! He couldn't pass the line of scrimage all day! The OL isn't blocking worth ****, there were times Chad had time, but more then not he had none to do much with at all. I'm so pissed with this loss!

They kept with the short passes cause the coaching staff has no faith in Chads ability to throw deep without getting picked. And the only throw where Chad went deep and the reciever didn't have to make a good play for the ball was when Brad Smith was completely wide open.

It is a bad loss, really puts a wrinkle in any plans they had for doing something this season. Typically a loss isn't on one person. This wasn't all on Chad -- but he is definitely the GOAT today.

That being said there is plenty wrong with this team. Yes they didn't give up a lot of points but the defense was facing a pretty bad offense with a rookie starting. Either they made him look really good or he is a Hall Of Famer. I will bump this post in 17 years when I have more proof.

They kept with the short passes cause the coaching staff has no faith in Chads ability to throw deep without getting picked. And the only throw where Chad went deep and the reciever didn't have to make a good play for the ball was when Brad Smith was completely wide open.

mind you chad can audible any play he sees fit

News flash - as long as your hero is throwing the ball, dont look for T. Jones to do anything more than he did today. Every team we play will stack the box and T. Jones will be lucky to crack 3 digits anymore than a few times this season.

He's aslo the guy who checks down to the short guy EVERY FREAKING TIME.

Exactly. I was saying that because people were blaming the play calls, if chad didnt like them he could have changed them. I think he knows what he can and can't do and he knows he cant make some of those throws unless someone is wide open.

When it comes down to it, down 3 points, a good quarterback wins the game with 1:43 left or whatever. It is plenty of time and he had protection. Losing to the bills today is just bull****. You cant tell me he didnt have the chance to win today and be the hero. He couldnt get it done.

Chad Pennington lost this f'ing game. The defense would've let up only 10 points if it wasn't for his Noodle Arm piece of **** throw with less than 10 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Also, THORW THE DAMN BALL AWAY. GIVE NUGENT A CHANCE AT A 56 YARDER.

Bash Nugent's miss in the 1st half all you want, but Buffalo was given 7 point by Chad Pennington and in the end they were given the game by Chad Pennington.

Oh and DWC you dickless wonder, good job making this thread before the day of the f'ing game.

Chad Pennington lost this f'ing game. The defense would've let up only 10 points if it wasn't for his Noodle Arm piece of **** throw with less than 10 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Also, THORW THE DAMN BALL AWAY. GIVE NUGENT A CHANCE AT A 56 YARDER.

Bash Nugent's miss in the 1st half all you want, but Buffalo was given 7 point by Chad Pennington and in the end they were given the game by Chad Pennington.

Oh and DWC you dickless wonder, good job making this thread before the day of the f'ing game.

If your boy didn't miss the kick it would have been tied.

Archived