**** The Official Jets Vs Bills Game Thread ****

DefenseWinsChampionships

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It means that your alot better at message board trash talking than myself... U have alot of time on ur hands I can tell... Thats all... Nothing personal... Mr... "JI HOF POSTER"

Wait, so let me get this straight. all of the positive rep I've been getting for bashing you is bad? ok! I got it! thanks little man! you're the ding dong of ding dongs of all time!

I'm just a hall of famer :(

Wait, so let me get this straight. all of the positive rep I've been getting for bashing you is bad? ok! I got it! thanks little man! you're the ding dong of ding dongs of all time!

Dear mr JI HOF Poster with over 10,000 posts over at JI... Im honestly glad that positive reps on a website is something special to you in your life... great job.

P.S... 2 much internet is unhealthy

I plan on neg repping him back into the stone ages.

Dear mr JI HOF Poster with over 10,000 posts over at JI... Im honestly glad that positive reps on a website is something special to you in your life... great job.

P.S... 2 much internet is unhealthy

Post count smack is all you have?

Try harder, I know you butt cheeks are aching. :lol:

Hmmmm... "My butt cheecks are aching"???

I dont know about you... But I would never think about another man in any way shape or form...

Are you gay? I didn't know that your significant other was a man; that explains everything.

Is that a personal attack? :rl::confused0058:

You can do better than that, I know Thor does. \:D/

I actually like being in red... Dont worry... BP, and Smizzy... Im gonna neg rep u all over 1,000 times this week so you all can join the club

Ps...isn't it time for you to ditch us losers and go to dinner with your woman? She really does exist right?

I actually like being in red... Dont worry... BP, and Smizzy... Im gonna neg rep u all over 1,000 times this week so you all can join the club

The problem is, when you're in the negative (like yourself) you have no firepower. but your lack of intelligence doesn't surprise me, keep on trying sport.

Hey, im the only gameday thread starter that is 1-0 this year and I dont get any slack...Come on:Nuts:

I'm a moderator now, I have to play host to all of you wonderful posters! :Nuts:

You had your slack last night, but somebody stole your burst, sorry.

There's always next week. :)

Archived