**** The Official Jets Vs Bills Game Thread ****

DefenseWinsChampionships

Just about 15 hours till the Jets-Bills game, and I cant freaking wait! After starting 0-2 it would be great to see this Jets team get back to .500 with a victory over the Bills. Lets beat the Bills, lets get back to .500, lets go 2-1 in the AFC East, and lets have a solid game and build some momentum for the Giants.

I really could care less about stats, a win is a win as of right now, but we really neeed Ferguson to have a huge game vs Schobel... This way Chad can have the time to shread this down and out Bills defense to shreads.

I know it's just the Bills... But this is Manginis 4th game in his second season as the Jets head coach... We went from a 4-3 Defense with players such as Vilma and Robertson who were actually making plays game in and game out, to a 3-4 D where the players seem to be out of place... It's time for Mangini to have these players playing at a high level of play. We need to get after this Rookie QB in T.Edwards all day with the blitz and overall just confuse the hell out of him(This is his first start ever) I just have a feeling that this Jets D may just show up and play this game out in Buffalo... If we can take T.Edwards out of the game as far as production goes... I feel our front 7 can get all over M.Lynch and keep him under 90 yards.

Lets go Jets. A win is a win... But I would love to see this Jets team win big.

WTF DWC... you have been warned about starting these the day before... its bad luck... you knew it... wtf bro

Yes, but wasn't it after midnight as per BP's rules? :)

I hope you didn't jinx us with this DWC.

:lol:

DWC is the man! :confused0058:

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Pennington lost this f'ing game. The defense would've let up only 10 points if it wasn't for his Noodle Arm piece of **** throw with less than 10 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. Also, THORW THE DAMN BALL AWAY. GIVE NUGENT A CHANCE AT A 56 YARDER.

Bash Nugent's miss in the 1st half all you want, but Buffalo was given 7 point by Chad Pennington and in the end they were given the game by Chad Pennington.

Oh and DWC you dickless wonder, good job making this thread before the day of the f'ing game.

If you think I have anything to do with this Jets loss... All I can say is this... Ur really sick in the head when it comes to the Jets... You really need a life, and your really must not be right in the head

If you think I have anything to do with this Jets loss... All I can say is this... Ur really sick in the head when it comes to the Jets... You really need a life, and your really must not be right in the head

Take your medication, it's time.

I remember when you said something like... ""Have fun talking to yourself in this thread""... After 70 something pages... Shows how much you know

You're the man!

You're the number 1 Jets fan, remember? :confused0058:

Way to go!

You know whats right for everybody, remember?:confused0058:

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the dumbest of them all?

DWC,DWC,DWC,!

You tough guy mods wanna call shots, insult me over the internet? lmao... I have a life... Do you all?

**** you all... But since I used ****... Its ok right?

Are you getting upset? :cry:

Not just the mods are picking on you, everybody is. what do you think about that?

Show me a thrad where I said im the number one Jets fan...

Show me a thread where I said I "Know whats right for everybody"

And then get back to me tough guy

You know there is others boards on the web you can sign up for right?

We couldnt be that lucky.

Wow... "Picking on me" Once again... How old are you?lmao... I could care less, its the internet...

Yes, you've been banned from every Jet message board you have been affiliated with because of your obnoxious behavior, but it's my fault. of course.

You're the number#1 Jet fan in the history of Jet fans, and only YOU are excited enough to make a complete jackass out of yourself. I will bow down to you now and beg for mercy.

You tough guy mods wanna call shots, insult me over the internet? lmao... I have a life... Do you all?

**** you all... But since I used ****... Its ok right?

Lol, why is everyone punching keyboards and head butting their monitors? Does that make you tough? Are you trying to get banned?

Yes, you've been banned from every Jet message board you have been affiliated with because of your obnoxious behavior, but it's my fault. of course.

You're the number#1 Jet fan in the history of Jet fans, and only YOU are excited enough to make a complete jackass out of yourself. I will bow down to you now and beg for mercy.

I was banned at JI and GG for one thing, and one thing only... Profanity... What can I say? The Jets make me use profanity at times...

I was banned at JI and GG for one thing, and one thing only... Profanity... What can I say? The Jets make me use profanity at times...

Wait, you mean they banned the #1 Jet fan of all time for using potty words? for shame! you should be reinstated! PM the mods or sooth or Petro! thats ridiculous!

Archived