What happened to the good ole days of Curtis Martin?

NIGHT STALKER

I really don't understand how CuMart kept cranking out 1000 yard seasons with Chadwick as his QB.

I don't understand how a Buffalo Bills team that is decimated with injuries beats the Jets. I don't understand how a rookie QB in his first NFL start throws for 234 yards with a TD...going 22 of 28 completions. I don't understand how Nugent misses a freaken chip shot. I don't understand why Pennington still throws these dying ducks on the sidelines when the opposing D is just waiting to jump them. I don't understand why Mangini doesn't have this team blitz more when it's obvious they don't have a pass rush. I don't understand why...oh, forget it. The Jets suck...period.

I really don't understand how CuMart kept cranking out 1000 yard seasons with Chadwick as his QB.

If you watched the game at all today you'll notice the bills were actualy respecting the deep ball. They did not have 8 in the box. There is no excuse for Jones, Washington outplayed him.

Mawae, Kendall, Mackenzie, Fabini, Randy Thomas... do I need to continue?

Yeah, the Jets had an excellent O-line and guess what? None of those guys you mentioned were even acquired in the 1st round. Randy Thomas I'm not sure about but Mackenzie was a 3rd round pick, Fabini 4th round, Mawae was FA and Kendall was cut by Seattle. Ryan Young was a 7th Round pick.

We have two first round picks on our current o-line and it doesn't even compare.

Archived