Titans Jerseys

mangenious420

Now i'm trying to order a custom jersey from Jets Shop (because they only have 3 available. And it's telling me it will take two weeks to ship. The Eagles game is next Sunday. Anyone know what the hell this is about. And how the Jets could have messed this up so bad. So no one has the jerseys game day.

Now i'm trying to order a custom jersey from Jets Shop (because they only have 3 available. And it's telling me it will take two weeks to ship. The Eagles game is next Sunday. Anyone know what the hell this is about. And how the Jets could have messed this up so bad. So no one has the jerseys game day.

Its their fault you waited too long?

Will someone please tell him they haven't been up for weeks. Obviously hes not believing me lol.

They have had the Titans Jersey's up there for weeks... I have been thinking about buying some stuff for weeks and thats why I know...

With the way they are playing this year though I wont give them a dime...

the jerseys were marketed but you cannot actually place an order for them until October 7th or 8th...I tried over the phone, they took my order and then called back saying they cannot take until that date. Typical dumb marketing idea

the jerseys were marketed but you cannot actually place an order for them until October 7th or 8th...I tried over the phone, they took my order and then called back saying they cannot take until that date. Typical dumb marketing idea

Weeks now right ecurb?

Tyson where are you order them from? Because for me it says if I want a custom jersey it's going to take two weeks.

Archived