Eric Smith

McGraw38

Nice game for him in a losing effort. Seems like he's always around the ball, he had some nice plays out there today, you actually noticed him making a difference, unlike Erik Coleman. He had some nice tackles and broke a few plays up.

Seems like he's a pretty darn good pick.

Nice game for him in a losing effort. Seems like he's always around the ball, he had some nice plays out there today, you actually noticed him making a difference, unlike Erik Coleman. He had some nice tackles and broke a few plays up.

he was OK

safeties today were brihtt pointss

He's talking about Eric Smith the safety, not Brad Smith the WR. Both played well, arguably better than the players they have been backing up.

I know. That's why I edited the post. You try and keep all the effin names straight after drinking like this. But Brad was good too. And Eric.

I know. That's why I edited the post. You try and keep all the effin names straight after drinking like this. But Brad was good too. And Eric.

Yeah once I saw that I edited my post too. People are going to be confused when they read this thread now.

Yeah he seemed to be active. We need to get him, Harris and Clemens on the fileld alot more.

Yeah he seemed to be active. We need to get him, Harris and Clemens on the fileld alot more.

YES! Harris looks like a bonafide monster, why he doesn't start I have no clue. He had a stupid penalty but outside of that he played a good game too.

I like the guy also & he's even done a better job at QB than Chad has.

YES! Harris looks like a bonafide monster, why he doesn't start I have no clue. He had a stupid penalty but outside of that he played a good game too.

yeah its a stupid penalty but at least he was making aneffort to make a play. Smith and Harris are the only players we have on D that actually hit somebody.

yeah its a stupid penalty but at least he was making aneffort to make a play. Smith and Harris are the only players we have on D that actually hit somebody.

Pretty much. I've never seen so many missed tackles in my short life, lol. How our defense can be so bad at tackling while the special teams do a terrific job, I do not know.

I agree with you on that!

Archived