New Chad Pennington Smiley?

BP

Close...but to be an authentic Chad pass it has to be picked off and taken back for 6!

But we agree that off the field he is just swell right? lol I crack myself up. I don't even care if anyone else laughs at this point. That's the beauty of it!

:toot:

But we agree that off the field he is just swell right? lol I crack myself up. I don't even care if anyone else laughs at this point. That's the beauty of it!

:toot:

Hey....call me classless (:rl:) but I think he's a nice guy off the field....it's on the field that he plays like a giant steaming pile of manure!

how about a smiley for our swiss cheese defense and twisted foot kicker.

Yeah, big difference between 35-24 and 35-27. This argument on Nugent does not work this week, especially now that he's getting those touchbacks you all wanted. So now he says FU, here's your damn touchbacks, now get ready to deal with a mediocre FG game. But wait, thats okay because he has touchbacks now, right?:character42:

Yeah, big difference between 35-24 and 35-27. This argument on Nugent does not work this week, especially now that he's getting those touchbacks you all wanted. So now he says FU, here's your damn touchbacks, now get ready to deal with a mediocre FG game. But wait, thats okay because he has touchbacks now, right?:character42:

Well, to play devils advocate here, if you argue last week when we lose by three that his missed fg was meaningless because we don't know what would have happened if he made it, why can't we say this week that even though we lost by more then 3 points we don't know just how bad our kicker missing fg's 2 weeks in a row was for us in todays game?

And what does Nugent kicking the ball farther on kickoffs have to do with his FG's turning mediocre? Is he that bad that he can't excel at both? If that is the case do we dump him for someone that is better at both, or do we bring in another kicker to specialize and if so do we make nugent a fg kicker or kick off kicker?

Just playing devils advocate here is all.

Archived