This is really sad and I hate to admit it

NIGHT STALKER

I try to come up for at least one game...mostly an opener. This year, I said I think I would enjoy the cooler weather because it's still warm in September up north...so, I'm already booked into a NYC hotel and will be attending the Skins game in November.

My son has tickets for the Conan O'Brien show that Friday before the game and I'm looking forward to that more than the game...once again Jets, thank you for ending the season in October...bastards!

My son has tickets for the Conan O'Brien show that Friday before the game and I'm looking forward to that more than the game...once again Jets, thank you for ending the season in October...bastards!

At least the Conan show will be entertaining. Have fun.

I try to come up for at least one game...mostly an opener. This year, I said I think I would enjoy the cooler weather because it's still warm in September up north...so, I'm already booked into a NYC hotel and will be attending the Skins game in November.

i feel your pain man. maybe you'll feel better about the jets by then. stranger things have happened.

As you know I have one better than you. Not only up for the Skins game but I'll also

be up for the one before against Buffalo. Didn't mind in the old days when the season

was over in October and I lived in NY, but now it costs a few sheckels to fly up

for games that don't mean anything.

Archived