How stupid is Mangini?

jaspegs

Doesnt he realize nobody wants Chad. Can he hear the boos everytime Chad steps on the field. Think ahead.

The season is coming to an end for this team. Bring in the FUTURE! Do you want to see red seats every single time you look up or do want a sell out crowd rockin while Clemens is throwing the long bomb. Does the guy know who Clemens is?

Either Clemens is really, really, really bad or Mangini is some kind of idiot. Judging by what I saw in the 4th quarter of the Baltimore game, I am leaning toward the latter. The same people defending Chad right now are going to be his biggest detractors when he leaves, much like for Herm and Lamont Jordan. I don't see the point of pandering to those people, including those in the locker room that think like this, of which I am sure there are some players, while alienating the majority of your players and fanbase, and looking like an idiot in front of the national sports media and by extension the national viewing audience.

Maybe Mangini just hates coaching the Jets. I mean we play in a stadium named after another team. We are near the city but not actually in it, yet too close to have the advantages of not living in a big city. He has to deal with the NY media. Maybe Mangini figures he can make more money and have a better time somewhere else, and is angling to get the hell out of here. There will probably be an opening in San Diego by the end of the year.

Doesnt he realize nobody wants Chad. Can he hear the boos everytime Chad steps on the field. Think ahead.

The season is coming to an end for this team. Bring in the FUTURE! Do you want to see red seats every single time you look up or do want a sell out crowd rockin while Clemens is throwing the long bomb. Does the guy know who Clemens is?

You want a coach who changes QB's based on the crowd's booing?

You want a coach who cares whether or not fans stay in their seats???

Jesus Christ... we should have kept Herm then....

Either Clemens is really, really, really bad or Mangini is some kind of idiot. Judging by what I saw in the 4th quarter of the Baltimore game, I am leaning toward the latter. The same people defending Chad right now are going to be his biggest detractors when he leaves, much like for Herm and Lamont Jordan. I don't see the point of pandering to those people, including those in the locker room that think like this, of which I am sure there are some players, while alienating the majority of your players and fanbase, and looking like an idiot in front of the national sports media and by extension the national viewing audience.

I'm curious, is anyone actually still defending Chad at this point? Mangini might be the only one on the planet who is still behind him. What the players say, including Coles, has no credibility with me since they would probably be benched for saying anything against Chad.

I'm curious, is anyone actually still defending Chad at this point? Mangini might be the only one on the planet who is still behind him. What the players say, including Coles, has no credibility with me since they would probably be benched for saying anything against Chad.

no... some people think that if you dont want Clemens starting now and pennington cut from the team then you must be a Chad apologist.

Some of us actually use our brains and realize that this team sucks and replacing Chad will do nothing but get Clemens accustomed to the turf at the meadowlands. Some of us arent ready to give up... ok, just me.

no... some people think that if you dont want Clemens starting now and pennington cut from the team then you must be a Chad apologist.

Some of us actually use our brains and realize that this team sucks and replacing Chad will do nothing but get Clemens accustomed to the turf at the meadowlands. Some of us arent ready to give up... ok, just me.

Why?? Chad has not been sacked much at all. Pass protection has by no means been great, but it hasn't been horrible. While it might be a little tough for Clemens at first, a couple deep completions will undoubtedly force the D to back off, even just a little. I don't necessarily think we should cut Chad, but he undoubtedly should be benched. So I guess you and Mangini are the only 2 on the planet.

Why?? Chad has not been sacked much at all. Pass protection has by no means been great, but it hasn't been horrible. While it might be a little tough for Clemens at first, a couple deep completions will undoubtedly force the D to back off, even just a little. I don't necessarily think we should cut Chad, but he undoubtedly should be benched. So I guess you and Mangini are the only 2 on the planet.

i must have been at a different game sunday when the eagles had a ton of pressue in key situations....

O line sucks. They dont protect chad.

They dont open holes for Tjones.

Maybe Mangini just hates coaching the Jets. I mean we play in a stadium named after another team. We are near the city but not actually in it, yet too close to have the advantages of not living in a big city. He has to deal with the NY media. Maybe Mangini figures he can make more money and have a better time somewhere else, and is angling to get the hell out of here. There will probably be an opening in San Diego by the end of the year.

Good Lord for a second I actually thought you were serious with this mindless dribble. :P

Good Lord for a second I actually thought you were serious with this mindless dribble. :P

Right now I am just looking for any explanation possible. Non-Jets fans have been asking me why Chad Pennington is still starting, and I can't give them answers.

Archived